Chapter 2

---Kasumi---

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I can't believe it. KIBA KISSED ME LAST NIGHT!! I covered my face with my pillow because I was going red.

He actually liked me all this time and now were boyfriend and girlfriend!! OMG! I can't stop smiling! I coudn't keep the smile off my face, as I jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower.

When I was done, I put on my mini blue skirt, black long sleeved crop top, I tied my ninja headband round my waist and checked my hair before walking out the door.

 ~

---Kiba---

As I sat at the breakfast table, I looked around nervously at everyone.

"Kiba is something on your mind? Because if there is just say it." said my sister.

"Yeah! You've been acting weird all morning! What the hell is wrong with you?" asked mom.

"Well... Ugh, how do I put this... Me and Kasumi... Are going out..."

CLANK.

Mom just drop her knife on the floor.

"Are you serious?" asked my sister, staring at me with wide eyes, shock written all over her face.

"Yeah I well.. I kissed her last night."

Withen a split second, mom's fist had colided with my face and I went flying into the wall across the room.

"OW!" I yelled with a really pissed as I rubbed my head. "What the hell was that for!?" 

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME LAST NIGHT!!" she squealed before running up and hugging me. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! You finally grew a pair and asked her out!!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said pulling out of the hug and looking at my sister and my mom. "You guys knew I liked her!?"

"Well duh!" said my sister.

"It was so obvious!!" said mom with a huge grin on her face. 

I mentally face palmed. How could I have made it so obvious!?

But before I could say anything more, there was a knock on the door.

I just shook my head at my family before walking over to answer the door.

I opened it only to find Hinata.

"Hey Hinata," I said with a grin, not because Hinata's here but because mom's not mad about me going out with Kasumi.

"H-hey Kiba... You ready yet?" she asked.

"Oh Kiba! Two chicks at once! You player!" laughed mom.

"MOM!!" I yelled now going red. "Shut up! Me and Hinata are just training!! Remember? She's on my squad!"

I saw Hinata go red out the corner of my eyes as my sister and mom were cracking up laughing.

"Come on Akamaru," I sighed grabbing my jacket before walking out the door.

"Oh you know I'm only joking Kiba!" mom laughed before I shut the door, leaving my laughing family.

God! They are so embarrassing! UGH!

"So Kiba," said Hinata grabbing my attention.

"Yeah what?" I asked.

"Who's this o-other girl your mom and s-sister were talking a-about?" she asked.

I felt my checks heat up slightly before I answered.

"Well... I'm kinda going out with Kasumi.." I said trailing off.