Chapter 5

---Kasumi---

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. Crap. I thought. I forgot to shut my curtains when I came home last night.

"Ugh." I moaned as I got out of bed and stretched.

I wonder if I really can do this today. Maybe I'll fail... I mean I know I'm a lot stronger then other shinobi but still, I wonder if I can really pull this one off.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, once I got there, I opened the fridge and saw there was nothing. Legit nothing.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I shut the door. "Dad!" I yelled but there was no reply. I walked over and and knocked on his door, "Dad! Wake up! I'm hungry." I yelled but yet again, no reply. So I opened the door only to find no one there. I sighed.

I should have known. I thought. Maybe he went- my thoughts were cut off from a knock on the door.

"Coming," I said sighing again. Who the fuck comes over at this hour?

I opened the door only to find the smiling face of Kiba and Akamaru next to him.

"Hey Kasumi!" he grinned before pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey!' I smiled as I saw him, letting a slight blush form on m cheeks from hiskiss.. "Come in, sorry I'm still in my pj's..." 

He gave me a chuckle as he walked in before answering. 

"I thought you would already be out by now," he noted with Akamaru trailing along behind him.

"No, but I have to go soon." I said and just as the words left my mouth, I saw his smile fade.

"Oh... I thought we might have been able to hang today.." he said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry Kiba," I said as I pulled him into a hug. "I have to do this... ugh... thing for... ugh... my next mission!" 

He rose one eyebrow. Obviously not buying my crappy lie.

"Uh huh." he replied with that 'bullshit' look but before he could argue I pressed my lips to his, causing him to stumble a bit before regaining his balance and kissing me back.

My arms wrapped around his neck and his made their way around my waist.

It always feels so right when I'm with Kiba, just the way he is. It just feels so natural and... I don't know but I just love being with him.

Before I knew it, Kiba and I had made our way to my room and he shut the door before Akamaru could follow.

I giggled when we pulled away for breath and rested our foreheads on one another.

"You know," I started. "It's a bit early isn't it?"

"Early for what?" He asked between kisses down my neck.

"Oh what ever," I giggled as I pulled him back up and we started making out.

I'm not usually the type of person to do all this but man Kiba is a dayum good kisser! I was so lost in our make out session that I didn't hear the door open.

"Ahem." As soon as I heard a voice, I pushed Kiba off me and turned to see the one and only Dad standing in the door way.

"Dad!" I exclaimed turning red as a tomato. What the hell is he doing here!? I was enjoying that!!

I quickly glanced to my side only to see Kiba, white as a ghost. I can only imagine how much shit he's going to get into.

"We were just... ummm..." Kiba started.