Chapter 7

---Kasumi---

I watched all the genin's different expressions as they took their first look at the Forest of Death. It was kinda funny to be honest. They all look scared or at least a little nervous.

"They call it the forest of death and soon enough your gona find out why!" I giggled as Naruto mimicked Anko's voice and did some weird dance, with his hands on his hips and pointed out his ass.

"So," said Anko smiling, "Looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy,"

Oh now your in for it Naruto!

I watched as she threw a kunai which brushed past his face making a small cut on his cheek before she ran behind him and began taunting him.

Holy shit! That's gross! I thought as I saw one of the grass ninja hand Anko back her kunai with her tongue!

I shock my head in disgust. Man some people have some weird jitsu's.

"Kasumi," I turned to find one of the Jōnin appeared next to me and looking at me.

"Yeah? What is it?" I answered.

"The Hokage requests your presence."

Are you kidding me!? Now of all times? Come on!

I let out a sigh.

"Fine then." I said before poofing off into smoke.

"Ah Kasumi, I'm glad you could join us," said the Hokage with a smile on his face.

"Great to see you too." I said sarcastically.

He just gave a light chuckle.

"I know you want to watch the exams but I have a feeling that you might interfere,"

I looked at him suspiciously for a second and then I remembered.

----Flashback---

"You mean it? He's going to be there in the exam and your saying I can't fight him? WHAT. THE. HELL."

"Kasumi. You need to let things play, even if you did fight him and kill him, it wouldn't help anything."

"BUT if I do I can stop so much from happening! I can stop him from putting the curse on Sas-"

"Kasumi." He interrupted me. "I told you, I can predict the future. But if it changes to much, then it won't help anything. I tried seeing what would happen if you intervened but it's just not possible."

I glared at hin before sighing.

---end of flashback---

"So I take it I'm staying here with everyone for the exams?"

He nodded and put his pipe back to his mouth.

---Kiba---

"Yahoo!" I yelled as we stood in front of gate 16. "We rock in survival! Hinata you better be strong for this!"

"Oh... rite.." she said.

Well she doesn't seem to sure of herself! Oh well were gona ace this test no sweat! You better be watching Kasumi! I'll prove to you just how strong I've become!

---Kasumi--

I watched from the tower as everything began. All the teams rushing in reading to make their moves. I gotta admit it was hard to decide who to cheer for. I mean yeah Kiba my boyfriend and all but I'm also really good friends with everyone else! Accept Sasuke... He doesn't like me... Oh well he's a bit of a dick anyways.