033

***

"Okay I'll talk to y'all later. Love y'all" I said to my parents as we walked over to the front door.

"Okay drive safe" My dad says and tosses me my car keys.

"Seriously?" My eyes lit up and he nods his head yes.

"Ooo c'mon y'all hurry up before they change their mind" I laughed and ran towards the garage door. I could hear Quincy laughing from behind me.

"I missed you girl" I said to my Jeep and laid across the hood.

"You're so goofy" Quincy chuckles shaking his head at me. I unlocked the car door and we both got inside. Everything was like how I left it. I started up the car and A-Team by Travis Scott automatically began to play. I instantly melted in my seat. "I missed that sound"

"C'mon man drive"

"Shut up" I laughed and I opened the garage door with my remote and backed out before following behind Michelle's car down the road.

"Did you have fun?" I asked glancing over at him.

"Yeah even though they cheated the second game."

"Don't be a sore loser" I laughed.

"Mannn they cheated I ain't tryna hear that" Quincy laughed shaking his head.

"Everybody seems to really like you."

"What's there not to like?" Quincy smiles "But I'm happy they do cause I'm not going no where. Y'all stuck with me"

"Who said I wanted to keep you around?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at him "I was thinking we got like  6 months in us maybe 8. A year is kinda pushing it"

"I didn't give you an option" He retorts adjusting his seat to his liking, "Imma be that ex that still get invited to all the functions" He jokes and we both laugh.

"Whew I need a shower" Quincy says smelling his armpits. I scrunched up my face in disgust looking over at him, "Nasty ass" I mumbled under my breath.

"Ion even smell that bad. See smell" He sits up in his seat and raises his arm before leaning towards me.

"Boy!" I exclaimed and leaned over closer to the window "Quit playing before I crash this car" I laughed pushing him away from me.

Once we made it to the apartment, I parked in my normal parking spot and we headed inside.

"Paris" I could hear a voice call my name. I looked over and it was Tyler at the front desk motioning me over to him.

"Gimme a sec" I said to Quincy before walking over the desk.

"Hey wassup" I greeted as I approached.

"You got a package" He tells me handing over the clipboard for me to sign.

I hadn't spoken to Tyler since he gave me a ride home the other night. Everything still felt awkward between us. I appreciated him trying to be there for me but we aren't close like that so I didn't really feel comfortable with him overstepping his boundaries.

Once I was done signing I tried to hand it over to him but his eyes were glued on Quincy. "Uhh here you go" I said trying to get his attention.

"My fault" He takes it from my hands and heads to the back. Quincy was sitting on the couch, on his phone not paying us any attention. Tyler comes out the back with this huge package in his arms. I stared at it confused because I knew I hadn't ordered anything of this size.

"Ohhhh" I said to myself when it finally dawned on me. It was the painting I ordered from Q a while ago, "Babe can you grab this?" I asked turning to him.