008

I grabbed my suitcase off the conveyor belt and pulled up the handle. I turned up the volume letting Moneybagg Yo rap loudly into my ears. I wheeled my  suitcase throughout the airport trying to find the exit that Q told me to meet him at.

I walked out the automatic doors and went outside. I rolled my suitcase close to the curb and started to look for Q. I didn't know what car to look for so I pulled out my phone and sent him a text letting him know I was waiting.

"Paris" I hear someone yell out. I looked over at a white range rover parked right out front. I bent down a little to look through the window and Q was motioning for me to come to the car. I walked over to the car and opened the back seat tossing my suitcase inside before climbing into the passenger seat.

"Hey" I say with a smile buckling my seatbelt. My phone started to ring and I already knew it was Michelle.

"You good?" She asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah I'm good. I just got in the car" I reply beginning to adjust the seat to my liking.

"Let me see him make sure he ain't got a gun to ya head or something" Michelle tells me and I laugh turning the camera towards Q.

"Wassup" He says with a chuckle glancing at the phone for a second before turning his attention back  to the road.

"Alright I'll talk to you later." She replies and I hang up the phone.

"She's gonna be calling me randomly all weekend to make sure you ain't sex traffic me or something"

"Damn that's what y'all think of me?" He replies pretending to be hurt.

"You can never be too careful niggas are crazy" I reply.

I sat back comfortably in my seat and looked out the window at all the buildings.

"You've been out here before?" Q asks me.

"Yeah a long time ago though" I reply looking over at him. He had on a plain white t shirt that hugged his biceps and revealed the sleeve of tattoos on both his arms. I'm a sucker for tattoos, sleeves and chest tatts specifically. He looked really good and I couldn't help but stare.

"What?"

"Nothing I just never noticed all your tattoos"

"Awe yeah I got a few" He replies. A few? Baby ya arms are covered.

"You staying with me or you want me to get you a hotel room"

"Umm," I started to think. I knew Michelle already told me that I needed to stay in a hotel. "I can stay with you"

"You sure?"

I nod my head yes. When we finally arrived to his apartment shortly afterwards. He pulled into the parking garage and we got out the car. He grabbed my bag out the trunk and held his hand out for me to hold. I intertwined our hands and let him lead the way. We got onto the elevator and he entered a code on this keypad before pressing L3

The elevator doors opened revealing the apartment. My eyes widened at the sight of the floor to ceiling windows.

"Wow" I said to myself stepping off the elevator behind him.

"I'm gonna take your bag upstairs" Quincy tells me and I nod my head and walked over to the window to take a peek at the view.

"This is a really nice view" I spoke loud enough for him to hear me. He stayed in this nice modern style loft duplex. It wasn't too big it was a perfect size to where it was spacious but homey at the same time.