034

***

"Does this look okay? Is it too causal?" I asked adjusting my plain black jumpsuit.

"Nah, you look good" He wrapped his arms around me from the back and leans down to kiss my cheek, "You smell good too"

"Thank you" I smile turning around to kiss his lips.

"Ya know we can be a little late to the party right?" Quincy said rubbing my booty leaning down to peck my lips.

"We're already two hours late" I replied with a laugh.

"So another hour won't hurt"

"Let's go" I gave him a quick peck before walking over to grab my phone off the charger. I wanted to get to this party so I could get it over with. I didn't want to go at all but I had to pretend like I was up for it. I didn't want to be a debby downer.

On our way to the party we were just vibing to the music on his playlist. He had some great taste in music. I hate a nigga that only listens to trap music. I'm not trying to hear about shooting niggas all day, everyday.

"What's Gucci my nigga?" He rapped along with Kanye.

"What's Louis my killer?" I said joining in on the verse.

"What's drugs my dealer?

"What's that jacket Margiela?"

"Doctors say I'm the illest cause I'm suffering from realness"

"Got my niggas in Paris and they going gorillas"

"Huh" We both said in unison. We looked over at each other and bursted out into laughter.

"Nigga be in Paris huh?" He smirked looking at me.

"That was the lamest shit I've ever heard" I said and we both laughed.

This man has managed to become one of my best friends in such a short period of time. He's seen me at my best and my absolute worst but has stuck around even though he didn't have to. I really appreciate that. I hope that no matter what we can forever keep this bond we have.

"Damn it's hella people" I looked out the window at all the cars parked in the parking lot. His cousin rented out a club for this party so the fact that it was still a bunch of cars out here like a normal day was crazy to me.

"We do it big out here" He laughed as he drove around looking for a parking spot. After a few laps around the lot he finally found one and we made our way inside.

There were people upon people upon people. The lights were off but they room was being lit by purple neon lights.  The music was so loud I could feel the bass in my chest.

Quincy intertwines our hands and led the way.

"I aint never ran from a nigga. If I did cut my legs off" I rapped along with Moneybagg Yo as I was just being pulled through the crowd. We finally made it to this roped off section.

"Ayeeee wassup" Quincy said letting go of my hand as he greeted this guy. They gave each other a hug and dapped up  before Q went around dapping up with the other guys in the section as well.