039

I sat there staring at the final ten questions of this test like it was written in some foreign language. I looked up at the clock and there was 15 minutes left.  I looked back down at the questions and kept reading them over hoping something would finally click in my head. I watched as people got up and turned in their test tests.

"10 minutes remaining" The professor said aloud.

"Man fuck this shit" I said under my breath and just bubbled in C for the remainder of the questions. One of these answers would be right.

I turned in my test and headed out the room. I didn't even have time to dwell on the fact that I just failed the fuck out of this test. I was just glad it was over.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I looked at the screen and it was Michelle facetiming me.

"Welp I just failed my midterm" I said as I pushed open the door to walk outside. "I need a drink...or six"

"I thought you studied"

"Shit I thought I did too" I laughed putting my airpods in my ear so I could hear her better.

"Ooh you know what we should do later"

"What?"

"Let's go to the beach"

"Damn I haven't been to the beach inna minute" I replied as I kept walking to my next class, "Let's go tomorrow. I got a headache, I need a nap."

"I gotta work tomorrow"

"Ion feel like shaving my damn legs" I laughed.

"Okay fucking wolverine" Michelle replied back "Be ready at 5, k bye" She hung up the phone before I could even respond.

I decided to stop at Starbucks and get a quick study session in before this next test. I wasn't about to fail two tests back to back. I'd damn near have a mental breakdown.

I ordered myself a vanilla bean frappuccino before taking a seat at an open booth. I pulled out my iPad to look over my notes. My phone then began to ring again but it was Quincy this time.

"Hey can I call you later? I'm about to take this test and I'm tryna study right quick. I just failed my last one I'm not tryna fail this one too"

"Yeah that's cool"

"K bye" I replied and ended the call before returning to my study session.

I read over my notes for a little bit before heading to my last class for the day. The test took me about an hour to complete and I felt a little more confident about this one than the last one. I still had one more test to take in the morning though so I was still kind of stressed about that.

This college shit has really been kicking my ass this semester. I don't even know why I'm in school. I have no idea what I'm going to do after graduation. Working a 9-5 for the rest of my life sounds like hell. Is all this stress from school even worth it?

The money I was making per month doing Onlyfans was more money than people with degrees was touching in a year. If I could've kept the secret until after graduation I could've been set for awhile. Shit went left so quick though, it wasn't even worth all the shit I endured.

For a while I blamed myself for getting raped. I knew the risk I was taking by doing that form of work and putting myself out there like that. Then I had to realize at the end of the day the only person at fault was that dirty ass nigga. I don't care if I was walking down the street butt ass naked, that still didn't give him the right to do what he did to me.

He's a vile ass human being who's just out here living life normally like nothing ever happened meanwhile my life will never be the same.

I walked into my apartment and tossed my keys onto the counter. It was already going on 4:30 and I knew Michelle would be rushing me. I knew I had to call Q back and I also wanted to take a nap.