018

The sun beamed into my eyes coaxing me from my slumber. I felt around the bed for Quincy's body but he wasn't there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking around the room confused. I could hear talking in the living room so I climbed out of bed to see what was going on.

I was still butt ass naked so I grabbed Quincy's t shirt and put it on. I opened the door and peaked out. Quincy was in the kitchen cooking and Michelle laying on the couch.

"Looks like sleeping beauty has finally awakened" Michelle teases. I rubbed my eyes and walked back into my room. I went into the bathroom to pee before washing my hands and face then brushed my teeth.

I walked into the bedroom and put on my panties that were on the floor before joining everyone in the other room.

The smell of food was making my mouth water. I walked into the kitchen to see what he was cooking. I knew we didn't have that many groceries to work with in the first place so I wasn't expecting much.

In the pan he was working on now was some scrambled eggs. On the counter there was sausage patties and french toast.

"Goodmorning" I say to him.

"Goodmorning" He replies leaning down to kiss my lips. I turned around to walk into the living room and Michelle was just smiling ear to ear.

"Girl what?" I laughed sitting down next to her.

"Soooo how was it?" She whispered to me.

"Bitchhhhh. I've been out cold all night" I whispered back. I didn't even say no more than that and we started laughing. I looked over my shoulder to see if he was paying us any attention. He was cooking in just his sweatpants, showing off all the tattoos on his skin.

"Ooh bitch them hickies dark as hell" Michelle says touching my neck. My hand instantly went to cover it. There was a knock at the door and Michelle got up to get it.

"Oh Mr. Baldwin what are you doing here?" She puts a lot of emphasis on my dads name so we could hear her. My eyes instantly met Quincy's.

Fuck.

I pulled my hair out the bun and pulled my hair forward to cover my neck.

"Don't call me that old ass name" I could hear my dad say, "Oooh it smell good in here. What y'all cooking?" As soon as he appeared in the room he looked over at Quincy. I tried to play it cool like I was watching tv and didn't even notice he was here.

Think Paris. Think.

"Hey how you doing? I'm Quincy" I could hear Quincy say.

"Who are you tal-Oh hey daddy" I said waving at him from the couch.

"Hey" He replies with this sly look upon his face. He looks at me, then Michelle, then Quincy and back at me. I gave Michelle a look indicating that I needed her to take over.

"Pops this is my boyfriend" She said.

"Awe okay" My dad said nodding his head slowly. "I was in the neighborhood and figured I'd stop by for a second before going to work" He walks over to the barstool and sat down.

"So umm Shells, if he's your boyfriend why does my daughter have his shirt on?"

"Whaaaaat?" Michelle says acting fake surprised, terribly, "Paris why you got my man shirt on"

I just glared at her and rolled my eyes. "It's over Michelle" I laughed shaking my head.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to give my dad a hug to butter him up a little. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder keeping my arms wrapped around his body.