048

I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. All I could think about was Quincy. I really don't know what I want. I know I don't want him with anybody else but I also know that I'm not ready to just jump back into a relationship with him.

I know I told him that I wanted to be single but I didn't expect him to just hoe me. He really fucked me and dipped. Like damn can we atleast finish our episode of Snowfall first.

I could hear my phone ringing in my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller id, and it was King.

"Wassup" I answered putting the phone on speaker. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my lotion.

"The fuck Quincy doing here?"

"He was just dropping off something for Lyric"' I replied as I moisturized my skin.

"Y'all back together?"

"No sir" I laughed walking over to grab some undergarments.

"So you don't care if I beat his ass?"

"Boy bye" I laughed shaking my hands "That's not a battle yo scrawny ass gon win"

"Yeah ight we'll see" Before I could even respond he hung up the phone on me. I just laughed and put on my mickey mouse pajama pants and a tank top. I walked out of the room to get some water. Michelle was sitting on the couch by herself.

"Now bitch how you fuck up that bad?" She laughed. This was the first time she's talked to me in weeks.

"Bitch ion fucking know" I replied with a slight laugh.

"When Q said 'she occupied right now' I damn near fell out" Michelle laughed.

"Like bro what even possessed him to open the door?" I went and sat down on the couch across from her. "How mad was Jacobi?"

"Girl he was pissed. I thought y'all were just friends with benefits?"

"We are! The only reason he should be mad is because I didn't tell him but bro I was going to tell him. I didn't expect his ass to show up here"

"When did Q come back in the picture?"

"Ohhh bitch where do I even start with that" I said sitting back on the couch. It felt good talking to my best friend again. I'm glad she finally decided to stop being petty and come around. I started to give her a play by play rundown of everything that went down.

"Wait wait wait so when Cobi came out your room mad last night that's why?"

"Again, I didn't expect him to be here! You keep inviting that negro over here" I exclaimed.

"Well shit don't blame me! He's always over here even before y'all started fucking" She laughed "Okay so like why was Q here today then?"

"He popped up at the ass crack of dawn talking bout let's go to breakfast"

"That's who was knocking on the door? I ignored it and went back to sleep"

"That's what my ass should've did." I rolled my eyes "But anyways we stopped at Walgreens right. Why Mr. Raper Man was there?"

"Not Mr. Raper Man" Michelle chuckled, "See why you call him that? I'm not supposed to be laughing"

"Girl when I tell you I had like 3 panic attacks back to back but I'm in the store tryna play it cool cause ion want Q to make a scene. We in the car like seconds away from pulling off. His canine fucking senses kick in he hop his ass out the car and beat the fuck out that nigga. Buddy was slumped"

"As he should" Michelle nods her head approvingly.

"And then after that I had another panic attack while his ass cursing me out for not saying shit. I was like seconds away from calling you despite us not talking cause that shit was getting worse and worse. Now we on the side of the expressway hugging and shit so I could calm down"