044

I walked through the doors and went into the kitchen. Jalen was knocked out on one side of the couch and Jayden was on the other side passed out as well. I sat my keys down on the counter and took a seat on the stool.

I pulled out my phone and went to my messages. I scrolled through looking for Sydney's name. Once I found it I tapped on the thread started to type.

Come get your son
Delivered 5:46pm

"Damn you back already?" I heard Jalen ask.

"Yeah" I nodded my head looking down at my phone waiting for her response.

"He yours?" Jalen got up from the couch and started walking over to me.

"Nah" I said shaking my head. Sydney started to call me and I just declined the call.

"Damn bro" Jalen sighed, "I'm sorry"

My phone started to ring again and I declined her call once more. "She knew, she knew this whole fucking time" I said trying to keep calm.

"Whatchu mean?" Jalen asked taking the papers out of the envelope to read the results himself.

"I just texted her "come get your son" and now she blowing up my phone. She don't know what the fuck I meant by that." I could literally feel my blood boiling. She called again and I finally picked up the phone.

"Hello" I answered turning the phone on speaker so Jalen could hear.

"What happened?"

"I opened the dna results and this ain't my son. I love him but you gotta come get yo kid man"

"What're you talking about?" Sydney asked. Before I could even open my mouth to speak she started sobbing. I looked over at Jalen and he had the same look upon his face.

"She knew" He mouthed shaking his head.

"Tell me you're lying. You gotta be lying" Sydney cried.

"Nah I'm not lying. You thought I was never gon find out? Like what was end result here?" I questioned. She didn't reply she just kept crying. I could feel myself growing more and more frustrated with her.

"Come get your fucking kid!" I yelled into the phone causing Jayden to wake up and start crying.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

"Fuck man!" I slammed my phone down on the counter causing the screen to shatter.

"She had me thinking this was my son for months bro! You know how much shit I turned down to not miss a moment of this kid's life and he not even mine?!" I yelled, "Call Autumn and Chantel. They gotta jump this bitch"

"At least you found out now. Muhfuckas be raising kids that ain't their's for 18 years" Jalen told me "She foul as fuck. See I told you not to fuck with her ass"

I walked over to the couch and picked up Jayden. I just held him in my arms and rocked him to get him to stop crying.

"This really isn't my son" I said looking down at him. "Here take him" I said walking over to Jalen and handing him to him.