038

***

"And then I told her send me your email so I can send you my part. She gon say some don't worry about it I'm gonna do it on my own" I said as I folded my t shirt "I damn near slapped her ass with my laptop"

"Not the laptop" Quincy laughed.

"She think she was being slick like girl you don't know me, how you just gon assume I'm slow? Her lil ugly, no top lip having ass is racist but it's cool. My grade on that project better be higher than hers" I ranted on.

I know he was only half ass listening to me because he was on the game but I didn't care, I was still going to talk his ear off.

"And then if I fail this midterm in my marketing class I might as well drop the class afterwards. These tests are gonna be the death of me. Summer needs to hurry the fuck up" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Damn that's crazy" Quincy replied. I looked at the phone and his mouth was ajar and the light from the tv was reflecting off of his skin.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?" He said looking at the phone for a split second, "AND ONE!" He yelled clapping his hands together. "Yeah bae I heard you"

"What did I say then?"

"Ya midterms kicking your ass and that bitch with no lips got you fucked up. I'm listening"

"Anyways, somebody's  birthday is next week."

"Yeah Lyric's"

"Well yeah but you know good and well I'm talking about you," I laughed rolling my eyes "You're getting old. How old are you now?" I asked setting him up so I could say my joke.

"24"

"You know what's funnier than 24?" I asked trying to contain my laughter.

He took his attention off the game and looked at me "You better not"

"25" I replied and began to laugh at how lame I am.

"Aye moe get off my phone" He replied and we both laughed, "You gon come spend my birthday with me?"

"Of course"

"You should come spend the summer with me" Quincy said looking at the phone giving me all of his attention.

"Like the whole summer?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah or until you get tired of me, whichever comes first" He laughed.

"You sure you wanna deal with me for that long? Shit might be perfect between us cause we don't see each other everyday" I chuckled walking out of frame to put my clothes away.

"I wouldn't be telling you to come if I wasn't sure"

"Mmh okay well I'll think about it. I know you miss waking up to this beautiful ass face"

"That's not the only thing I miss" He replied back, slyly.

"Mmh tell me more" I said from across the room walking back over to my phone.

"I miss kissing you, touching you, licking you. I miss hearing you moan my name in my ear" Quincy tells me wetting his lips with his tongue.

If he was here right now I would've literally pounced on him. "Fuck I wish you was here" I replied biting down on my lip.

"Lemme see you" Quincy says and I could hear the sound of the playstation turning off. I walked over to my door and locked it. Michelle was at work but I still wasn't taking any chances.