A Titanic Discovery

A/N - as you can see, I'm back. I have to thank AppleChomp for giving me the inspiration to start writing again. As for the way I'll be posting, the chapters will be out when they're ready. It may be a few days or weeks, but they will come eventually.

Now while seeing someone coming out of a Titan that Y/N had been sure was a human controlling a Titan wasn't surprising at all, he had played the fool once the girl Mikasa had pulled the boy back up to the safety of the headquarters rooftop.

Having got a better look at the boy, he was missing his jacket, one of his boots and his clothes were ripped where Armin had muttered that his limbs had been bitten off at.

Now this definitely had trouble written all over it, he only had to hope that the three idiots he was working with didn't pay too much attention in the future, they were here for the Founding Titan, that was the priority.

Now, after the fact that the cadet's friend had just emerged from a Titan had begun to sink in with them, the only matter they had to deal with was the fact that the Garrison had sent soldiers back into the district to look for the mass of cadets that they presumed to be stranded, only to bear witness to the act of Mikasa pulling Eren from the nape of a Titan.

After they had managed to make it back to the inner wall, with an unconscious Eren being carried all the way by Mikasa, she, Eren and Armin were all shepherded at gunpoint to the bottom of the wall in an open area, with cannons pointed directly at them.

Now for the rest, they all had Kitz Weilmann threatening them all with a treason charge and execution if they dare spoke a word about what they had seen happen today, and they all agreed without so much as a squeek, well all of them aside from Y/N that was.

"Actually Captain Weilmann, you can't order me to stay quiet." Y/N pointed out.

"What did you just say soldier?" Weilmann turned to face him, a look of fury on his face. "We are under attack from the Titan's, a state of emergency right now, with the Regional Commander not here, as the highest ranking officer present, I have command over all troops present."

"Actually Captain, you don't." Y/N rebutted his claim. "Clause 9 of the Charter of Humanity states that in the event of a Titan Attack all forces in a region fall under command of the Regional Commander, and should the Regional Commander be unavailable for any reason, command of the individual branches fall to the highest ranking officials of each branch in the area."

"You would dare to speak of this, to commit treason and send every soldier waiting down there into a panic?" Weilmann asked. "I will not allow that to happen, I will have you arrested and taken away before that happens."

"Oh, I wasn't going to tell anybody Captain Weilmann." Y/N clarified for him. "But I will speak my mind, I think that if you shoot a human that can turn into a Titan before trying to talk it out, that is very stupid."

Weilmann growled in frustration, but reluctantly took his leave with the others in his command.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" Jean was the first one to speak up. "How'd you know all that off the top of your head?"

"I made that all up." Y/N told them. "Weilmann doesn't have a clue what he's doing, I just thought it'd be funny to make him angry and waste his time."

"Right, but what was that about Eren? How'd you know he can turn into a Titan?" Jean asked.

"Well, I didn't see him come out of the corpse of a giant horse." Y/N remarked sarcastically. "But if you saw something different, please feel free to share it with us all."