Wall Sina

A/N- Hello once again, just wanted to let you guys know that while I do have a set direction I want this story to go, I am open to some ideas you may have or tweaks you'd like to see in regards to how the story should play out.

I am also open to criticism and I can take it as long as you're being constructive about it and aren't just trying to ram it down my throat. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

The interior of Wall Sina was a lot nicer than the interior of Wall Rose, and it was night and day compared to Wall Maria and Shiganshina especially. He was initially stopped at the gates by soldiers wearing a different jacket, one with a green unicorn instead of the roses.

He was asked if he had a pass to enter into Wall Sina, but he produced one pouch of coin and used that instead of a pass and they let him pass into Ehrmich without another word or another look in his direction.

For people who were trapped inside of fifty metre high walls, surrounded by hungry Titans, they were very lazy and extremely greedy, well the ones he had met so far had been. However, they were nothing like the devils that Marley portrayed them as, but any idiot could see that Marley over exaggerated everything about the people on Paradis... unless your name was Reiner Braun of course, that idiot would turn in his own friends if the Marleyans pressured him to.

Onto more pressing matters, Ehrmich was a very nice city, and the closer to Wall Sina you got, the nicer it got, and whenever he got the chance, he'd pick up a newspaper somebody had left and started reading up on what was going on within the Walls, and one article mentioned King Fritz and his upcoming anniversary on the throne.

"They can't be that stupid... can they?" Y/N asked himself. He didn't believe that he was the real king, because there would've been families within the walls that he couldn't wipe the memories of in case of a heated dispute between the families.

"If only it said what anniversary it was here." He thought to himself some more. "Stupid fucking journalists."

Scanning the surrounding area in thd square he was in, he looked for anyone that looked like they would know how long King Fritz had been on the throne for. He eventually noticed an elderly man sitting on a bench, and began to approach him with the newspaper in hand.

"Excuse me Sir." Y/N spoke to him. "Would you happen to know how long King Fritz has been on the throne for?"

"Hmm?" The elderly man looked up to see Y/N looking down on him. "Probably about forty or so years if my memory serves correctly." He answered the question. "You know, I was actually one of the MP's that stood guard at the palace for a few years." The old man continued on with.

"Really?" Y/N asked, sensing an opportunity as he sat down on the bench next to him. "I've been thinking about signing up for the Cadets, would you mind telling me what it was like guarding the King?"

"Well it's not nearly as exciting as one would think y'know?" The man tried to explain. "All you do is stand around all day doing nothing because nothing ever happens. Only exciting thing that ever happened when I was an MP was when I got to stand guard at a meeting where they were making some very important decisions."

"What kind of decisions?" Y/N pried further. "Was the King making these decisions?"

"These were the kind of decisions I'd be hanged for if I told you kid." The old man chuckled to himself. "As for the King, I never saw him do anything important, it was his council that made all the decisions on his behalf, the Royal Assembly, but you didn't hear that from me."

"So you're saying that King Fritz lets his advisors make all the important decisions for him?" Y/N asked him, playing the curious kid some more.

"Kid, let me give you some free advice." The man said, suddenly losing the cheerful tone and going to a more serious one. "Questions like those are the ones that'll get you reported to the Interior Police." He warned him. "The Interior Police take their job a lot more seriously than those idiots that play cards and take bribes all day."