Home

A/N - MNV stands for Marleyan Navy Vessel.

I'll try and answer any questions that you guys have about this chapter without spoiling future chapters too much.

The scent of salt water, the ocean breeze, it was something he hadn't experienced in years. This was the first time he'd been back here at the sea wall since the original attack on Wall Maria five years ago. They'd already been seen on approach by the Marleyan spotters who were on lookout duty on top of the sea wall, who in turn signalled for the survey ship to come and dock at the small port to collect the warriors that had returned.

When Pieck had climbed on top of the sea wall, the scene in front of them was beautiful. The setting sun casting a warm backdrop over the rippling waves of the ocean, the water reflecting the orange light produced by the setting sun, and approaching the dock was one of Marley's survey ships, which would take them all home, three as heroes and one would vanish from the record books.

Out on the water, Captain Royce Modular of the MNV Unyielding Spirit had just been informed that the Warrior Unit had been sighted, and as such, he had contacted Captain Magath, who was in charge of the Warrior Unit.

"Yes Captain Magath, the Warrior Unit has just climbed onto the sea wall as we speak." Royce informed Magath, he held the phone line to his chest as he mouthed to his XO 'how many came back', to which the answer was four. "There are four of them Sir, including the Cart Titan."

"That's troubling." Magath's rough voice came through the line of communication. "Tell me which ones came back. Identify them ASAP. We need to know which powers we lost."

"Yes Sir." Captain Modular responded, signalling for his XO to speed up with the identification process. Spread across the desk were six photographs, four were of ten to twelve years old, one was in his mid teens, while the other was in his early twenties.

The XO then handed two pictures over once he had gotten a good look at the four of the warriors in their human forms. "Captain, the two missing from the group are Bertholdt Hoover and Zeke Yeager." Which was followed by a very audible sigh of frustration from the other end of the line. "We have positive identification of the other four. Pieck Finger, Reiner Braun, Annie Leonhart and Y/N Tybur."

"Well that's something at least." Magath let out a sigh of relief. "The Senate's been breathing down my neck about his return. Bring him into the bridge so I can talk to him."

"Right away Sir." The Captain put the line down for the moment. "Rodgers, go fetch the oldest one of the Warrior Unit." He said to one of the Seamen on the bridge. "Bring him up here to the bridge, on the double."

"Yes Sir." Rodgers saluted the Captain before exiting the bridge and down one of the stairwells towards the main deck of the ship.

"Excuse me Captain Magath." Captain Modular picked up the line once again, because his curiosity had gotten the best of him. "But if I may, why is there a Tybur on Paradis Island?"

"You may not." Magath sharply responded. "Just get him on the line as soon as you can."

After about ten minutes, the one Magath wanted had arrived on the bridge, though unlike the other three warriors who had been handed an armband before they stepped onto the ship, he was not wearing his, and for some of the crew, they didn't know who he was, and they didn't take too kindly to an Eldian not wearing their armband.

"Hey, no Eldians on the bridge without an armband on." Y/N was stopped at the door to the bridge by one of the Petty Officers. "Put your armband on scum, before I report you."

"Petty Officer Waylon!" Captain Modular shouted at the Officer. "He may have the blood of the Devil running through his veins, but the mission Warrior Unit conscripted by the Marleyan Army was to unleash hell onto the Island Devils. So if they want to spend their time on my ship without their armbands on, I think we owe them that much."