Female Titan vs War Hammer Titan

Another crystallised fist flew forward from Annie towards Y/N, who took the full force of it onto his face without much of a fight, the punch sent him flying back and onto his backside, part if his face caved in yet again from the force of the punch.

"Why won't you fight back?" Annie yelled in her mind. Thinking back to the time that he had been training with the warrior unit back in Marley, he wasn't this useless, he was always one of the best trainers in the unit, so why? Why wasn't he trying to fight her here and now?

Her first attempted takedown was the first time he had actually lashed out, a knee to her stomach sending her back a little, it was obvious he didn't want it to end up on the ground. "Why isn't he trying to fight me properly?" She racked through her brain for possible answers to the question. "Is he buying time? For Eren probably, but he's long gone now, there's no point anymore."

Then a thought flashed across her mind, did he think that she couldn't handle him in a one on one fight. "You bastard, you actually think you're too good for me." She seethed inwardly. She got so mad that her Titan let out a scream, not to attract Titans, but to let him know she was angry, and now she was going to truly kick his ass out of that Titan.

"You were never one of us." A punch to the shoulder, knocking it out of place for the moment. "We were treated like devils." A kick to the arm, which was heavily damaged by her crystalline shin. "While you were treated like one of them." Another kick to the unguarded knee, full on breaking it. "A Marleyan, with the same blood as the rest of us." She kicked his other knee out of position, sending him down to his knees, kneeling before her. "No armband, no abuse, no threats to you or your family." A devastating knee was delivered to his jaw, breaking the lower half of his face and sending him flying onto his backside once again.

"You were a pretender, you never understood and you never will understand what it's like to be an Eldian." She stepped over him, using his body as a step as she passed over him, but once she passed, her ankle was grabbed, and she was caught off guard by the speed that he had recovered and thrown her across the forest.

Now Annie was more confused than angry at this point, he had fought back twice, and she didn't know why, until her eyes were drawn to movement coming from behind him. Her eyes focused, two Scouts from the Levi Squad were still here, but why would he want to-

"The girl." Annie's Titan growled out in anger once again. "I swear, you stood by while Reiner made me kill Marco, if you fucking fight me if I try to kill her now." Her mind was set, she moved forward, with Y/N expecting to get hit, but instead, Annie blew past him, sprinting straight towards the female Scout.

"Petra! Look out!"

Annie's fist missed the girl by inches, destroying the tree as she was narrowly evaded. Annie reached out to grab the girl trying to fly away, she was close, too close for Petra's comfort as she screamed, never had a Titan moved at her so fast before.

Though for Annie when she was grabbed by the arm and thrown yet again, she was more than satisfied with the way Y/N had answered her question. It was now clear to her, Y/N cared for these people too, he saw they were not devils, but he was dedicated to the mission, just as she was, just in another way.

As Annie got up and raised her fists once again, she was far more satisfied this time when Y/N also did the same. He had gotten the message loud and clear, fight her or she'd kill anyone that was in the vicinity, especially the girl he cared about.

"Shit." Y/N cursed. "She knows, now I'm fucked either way." He grumbled inwardly.

Annie's first attack was blocked, and now that she knew he was actually taking this serious, she began her assault on him, throwing kicks, punches, hardening her skin at just the right time to inflict damage. She even feigned attacks to open his defence even more, her barrage was brutal, and the dust combined with the steam being kicked up made it difficult to see exactly how much damage she was doing, but she was ruthless, and she took great pleasure in knowing he was trying and still losing.