Part 1

--

"Yo ma prend! " She high-fived her friend who just come inside the private room in the bar.

"Oi d*ckhead. Stop drinking already you stupid. You don't even wait for me huh. " Hani slapped the back of her friend's head.

"Ack! What the! " She held her head. Feels dizzy as she started to get drunk.

Hani shake her head. She then pulled her friend's ear as she wanted to leave to dance with some girls that they pick up at the dance floor to entertain them in the room.

"Ahh, why? It's hurt bish" She pouted. Try to ease her 'injured' ear.

"Okay Byul, now listen.. I need you to search and go to some orphanage. I need to do some charity for my company."

"No. Why me? Ew. " She make a disgusted expression to the word 'orphanage'

Hani had known this stupid disease of her friend. She rolled her eyes. She playfully slapped the girl again.

"Yah! Just do it. I don't take no as answer." She then drink her wine.

"Aish" Moonbyul then pulled one of the girl to sit on her lap and kissed her hard.

The girl's moan filled the room. "Yah yah! Don't do anything here! " Hani hurriedly separate the two and drag Moonbyul out of the room.

On the way out, she bumped onto a girl making the girl fell on her butt. Seeing that, Moonbyul scoft and leave without saying sorry.

---

Yongsun's POV

I was looking for Wheein when a girl suddenly, out of nowhere bumping into me. "Ack! " Oh my precious butt! The hell!?

The girl just leave without even saying sorry to me. Rude.

"Omo. I'm so sorry on behalf of her Miss." I just nodded. The other girl apologize to me and help me to get up. I guess this is that rude girl's friend.

The girl then running to chase the girl.

Urgh! Stupid people. What do I even doing here? Tsk...

If it not because of losing the bet, I'm not gonna put my feets to a place like this. Ever. This is the first time I ever come to a place like this. And to encounter with that rude girl. Urghh. This is sucks.

I look around to find Wheein. As soon as I found her, I went and sit beside her at the cocktail bar.

"Yo wasow wasow" Drunken wheein greet me.

Great. I just arrived here and she is already drunk.

Suddenly a girl, looking so hot in her black lace dress hugging wheein from behind.

"Wheeinah~ let's go dance with meeeee. " Omo this girl. What is this? My eyes widen at the sudden intimate action from Wheein.

What? She's a lesbian? Am not homophobic or anything but she didn't tell me about it?

And... She left me...

"What would you want to drink Miss? " The bartender guy cutely flashing his wide smile to me.

I smile back. "Just give me the lighter one. I don't want to be drunk."

He raise his left eyebrow. "Oh why? And may I know what does this beautiful girl in front of me doing alone here? " He put down my drink in front of me.

"It's nothing. I'm not alone tho. My friend is over there." I point at wheein and her 'friend' on the dance floor.

I grimace at the look of them grinding their body together. Oh My God. Is that even my friend?

Suddenly, I feel light headed. What the fvck? I have only had one drink tonight.

I tried to clear my mind. I even hit my head to make it less hurt. My head started to hurt. What is that drink?!!?

"Omo, what's wrong with you beautiful lady? " I saw his smirks before he suddenly go out from his bartender side to my side.

"No.. D-don't do anything to m-me." He begins to drag me towards the back door.

I can't even fight him.

No..

Please no...

TBC

========

I've been wanting to create a full MoonSun story. Hope u enjoy this :)