Part 11

--

"Wake up!" The woman threw the plastic with food to the pregnant woman side.

The thing is, Yongsun isn't tied up or whatever. Maybe because the girl is pregnant that they take it easy on her.

Yongsun open her eyes lazily and froze when she remembers that she is not in her room.

She looks up at the other woman in front of her and glared.

"Omo, what with that look?" She then trace her finger to Yongsun's flawless face.

"Hm, if it is not because of the her, you would not be here. Its a pity for a gorgeous woman like you to be with her" She frown.

Yongsun slap her filthy hand off her face. "Just let me go, psycho! "

The girl then faked her shock face, "Oh no, I can't babygirl"

The girl lean forward to her ear, "It's okay, I can take care of you after I finish that girl" She said while her hand trails down to Yongsun's big belly. "You and the baby"

Yongsun try to push her but the girl quickly locked her movement. "Don't try me Yongsun... "

The pregnant girl is so shocked that the girl in front of her know her name. She don't remember if she ever met her in the past. Moonbyul also have not introduce her to the girl. So how?

"I do know you baby.. I am sad that Moonbyul haven't talked about me to you" She frown for few seconds before smirking, making Yongsun goosebumps at the girl act.

The girl push the food to her and tell her to eat.

"Make sure you eat all of those. If not, I will ask the guy outside to do you"

--

In seoul

"Byul! I got some info"

"Really?"

"Unnie!" Wheein barge in her office, panting. She decide to use stairs because she doesn't like elevator. Smart girl.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes looking at the panting Wheein. She ask her to come inside and sit at the couch inside her room. She focus back to Hani, "Sorry, continue "

Hani put an envelope on her table, asking her to open it on her own. Moonbyul complied her order, her eyes widened as she look inside.

"Yeah, so.. She is back"

"W-what do you mean? She is dead"

"No, shes not. In those details said she was involved in that incident, but she is still alive. Fortunately for her"

"But why did she do this to me? What did I do to her?? "

"That, I don't know. We have to ask her"

"Your guy didn't get to track her? "

"Nope. Her moves is too clean. They did get to follow her, but at one point she just vanished. No trace of her"

Moonbyul rub her face, frustrated that she can't do much now. She then look at Wheein, "Whee, your friend got something for me? "

"Yeri said there are some track of her, but then she lost trace after few minutes. The last place is at Bucheon"

Wheein continue, "Who is this unnie? Your enemy? "

Moonbyul nodded, then she shook her head. Confused. The girl is not her enemy, but now she is an enemy. She didn't know what she have done to her that the girl did this to her precious person.

"You know her?"

Moonbyul nodded. "She is my ex friend... er girlfriend? I th-think" She look at Hani for some help.

"Yeah, her ex 'girlfriend'. Best friend actually, but the girl was so obsessed with her. Krystal is the name. She, Amber and Moonbyul were so close before I decided to join them too. The girl has been too clingy back then. I remember that all of the students thought that they are a couple when the real couple is Amber and krystal. But, krystal just love to go out with Moonbyul more. To shorten the story, one day, the three of them went out to hang out at the bar. Then, the bar exploded because there is person from the bar bring some bomb inside and place it inside the toilet. Luckily, Moonbyul went out of the bar for a bit before it exploded. The toilets are all at the far back of the bar, so the amount people died are not that big. What did I don't understand is, how is she still alive when we all come to her funeral? Amber was seriously injured at that time, but her... This is scary.. "

Wheein just stare at Hani's face while she is explaining.

"Whee... your phone"

"Huh? Oh"

"Hello? "

"Unnie, I got some signal back. They are still in Bucheon. I will send you the location"

"Really?? Thanks Yerm!! "

"Unnie! They are still in bucheon. There. I have sent the location to you. Let's go now"

She checked on her phone. "I.. I think I know exactly where is this. Its my old address, look" She show Hani the address.

Her eyes widened, "Your old house! Leggo! "

TBC

============

Thanks for reading ^^