Part 6

--

Moonbyul keep her distance from the kids making Yongsun frown. She went to her at the canteen.

"What are you doing here? "

"N-nothing "

"Okay, let's just go home." Yongsun take her hand and pulling her to the front door.

"We will be going now Mrs Son! Tell Wendy I said hi to her" She yelled.

Mrs Son heard her and come to them. "Okay Yongsun. You are going already? " She held her shoulder.

"Ah yes. I have something to do at home. " She briefly glance at the quiet girl beside her.

"Okay then. Take care. Drive carefully Moonbyul. Please take care of my daughter right here. " She pat Yongsun's fluffy cheek.

Moonbyul nodded.

"Aw. I will visit you some other day Mrs Son." She hugged the older woman.

"Bye"

==========

In the car, Yongsun keep glancing to the girl. "Why? You could take a picture you know. It will last longer. " Moonbyul said without taking her eyes off the road.

Yongsun's cheek reddened as she was caught by her.

Moonbyul faced her when they stop at the red light. "So, why did you stare? " She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing, just look to the front." She grabbed her jaw to make her faced to the road.

Moonbyul felt her heart skip a bit and thought that she might have to see the doctor.

Yongsun keeps her eyes open as she wants to accompany the girl but, her eyes doesn't let her. She keep yawning. Moonbyul saw that and she tell her to sleep, but Yongsun is a stubborn girl. She keeps her eyes open even when her head been falling to left and right.

Moonbyul sighed and pull over to the side. She then adjusted Yongsun's seat to help her sleep. Yongsun's has lose her battle with her eyes and forced to sleep.

As Moonbyul faced the girl, she studied her face. Her eyes went from the mole near her brows, to her closed eyes, her pointed cute nose and her plum lips. Her heart is beating faster as she stare at the lips.

Yongsun's small snore wakes her up and she moved back to her seat while holding her chest.

"Aish, what were you gonna do Moon! " She slapped her face gently.

She start to drive back to their apartment.

--

"Yong.. Yongsun.. " She softly pat her cheek.

Soft. She thinks.

As the girl is a heavy sleeper, she didn't wake up. It left Moonbyul with no choice but to carried her.

Well, she is not heavy. So, it's okay I guess. I need some exercise.

"Ah right. I don't remember her apartment number."

She bring her back to her place. Same as the last time when the girl fainted, she place her on her bed.

As she put the girl, she feels like there something preventing her to stand straight back. She looks down and saw the girl is crying and keep pulling her to hug.