Part 7

--

"You whatt?? " She asked, can't believe what she just heard.

She glance down to the other girl's tummy to make sure.

Yongsun saw that look and grabbed the girl's chin to make her look back to her.

"Yes, you heard it right."

Moonbyul just stare at the girl's eyes. She just can't imagine what just happened to her new friend.

"So, how was it? " She grabbed her hands.

"You want to look for the guy? "

Yongsun shook her head immediately as she hate the guy. Even though she really wanted him to be responsible to the baby, but she hated him. She will be a single mom forever if she can.

"Why? You need to confront him."

"No. I don't want. I will be on my own. No worries."

Moonbyul look at her for a sec before she replied. "You won't be alone. I will be with you, okay? "

"Just call me. I will be with you asap! " she continued.

"It's okay byul ah." Yongsun didn't want to burden the girl. They only met for few times and only talked to each other like friends for 2 days.

"Why? I only work for 3 to 4 days a week. Even if I work, I will run to you if you call and need me."

Yongsun flustered at the sincere help. She pat her cheek before lean on the other girl's shoulder.

"You will be bothered then. This is not your responsibility byul ah." She spoke softly.

"So what if it is not my responsibility? I have been taking care of you since day one you pregnant. How is that bother me? I feels okay now with you"
Moonbyul tried to look at the girl on her shoulder.

"Okay, just don't regret it later"

"I won't" She stated and continue to watch her favourite movie 'Frozen II' while letting the girl sleep on her shoulder, before she move the girl's head to her lap.

I will help you Yongsun. Don't worry.

=========

She keeps running at the mall searching for the weird food that she never heard before, 'durians'(?).

Ah! How am I supposed to find that thing Kim Yongsun!

Why did you craving something that I've never heard before? Just why?

If it is tteokbokki, then Moonbyul surely can find those every where she goes. But, this food? Is it a food? Fruit? She doesn't even know what is that thing looks like.

Ah! I'm so genius. She pulled out her phone and search the name.

"What is this? How is she going to eat this? Isn't this is too dangerous to eat? " She mumble as she continues to figure out how to eat those while looking at the durians.

She tilted her head to the left and tried to show the picture to the shop owner.

When she is on verge to give up, the last person she asked told her where she can find the food. Her eyes lit up and thanked the owner.

--

"Byul ah! I missed Mrs Son's food. I want to eat tteokbokki that she makes. Byul ah byul ah! Help me! "