Part 12

AN : I'm sorry for the delaying the update! Not sure if there's waiting for it, but this is the update ^^

--

"Careful! "

"I know. Just watch my back"

Hani turn her back on her friend to watch the surrounding. She is the only one Moonbyul asked to accompany her. She told Wheein to stay in the car and called the police if they are not going out after 45 minutes.

Moonbyul carefully open up the back door. She still remember that the keys were only around the pot.

"Hurry up byul ah! I heard a car is coming! "

She quietly fasten her job and get them inside the house. Looking around the place longingly as she remembers her time growing up there.

She only realised that she almost went towards the living room when her friend pulled her hands.

"Thanks"

They briefly glance through the house and conclude that Yongsun is upstairs. Moonbyul asked the girl to stay behind and let her go upstairs by herself.

-

-

Where is she? It is impossible for me to open all the door.

Moonbyul tip toeing towards her old room after she make a bet on that room.

She must be there! If not.. I'm dead..

Please be there!

The calm atmosphere in the house makes her more hesitant to open the door. It is like they are waiting for her to come inside the room.

As it feels like 10years, she open the door slowly not to make a creaking sound.

Her eyes went all over the room, searching for her girl. When she spot the girl on the bed, she quickly run to her and try to wakes her up.

"Yong! "

-

-

A slap on her thigh wakes her up. With a messy hair she looks around her room and finally see Hani sit on the other side of the bed.

"What's wrong? Nightmare again? "

Moonbyul just nodded absentmindedly.

"Hm... Whatever.. Just be quiet dude, I want to sleep. There is a wedding to attend tomorrow "

Moonbyul lay back down staring at her ceiling filled with star sticker.

She keep on having a girl that she doesn't know in her dream. Every time she dream of her, the ending of the dream always making her cry.

The thing is... She never heard or have a friend with that name. She remember the name but not the face of the girl.

She then close her eyes tightly to force herself to sleep.