Part 9

--

A tall girl coming through the front door of Moon Corp. looking so elegant but so arrogant.

"Is Moonbyul here? "

"I'm sorry Miss, she is here. But, you have to make an appointment if you want to see her" Wendy replied.

This is the girl that everyone in the building hate, oh no that is a strong word. Not hate, dislikes. Yeah, dislikes. Everyone would distance themselves from this girl if possible.

It has been two years since she disappeared, making all of the workers happy and delighted.

What the hell is she doing here? Tsk - Wendy

The tall girl rolled her eyes. "Call her and tell her I'm here. You still remember my name right? " She smirks.

"Ah, yeah. Please sit over there and wait. I will make a call first." Wendy pointed to the couch for guests.

"Yes Wendy?"

"Err, Miss Moon, Miss Lee is here"

"Miss Lee? Who? "

"Miss Lee Dahee, Miss Moon. She wants to see you"

"Oh... Tell her that I'm not here"

"But, I already said that you are upstairs Miss, I'm sorry"

"Sigh, let her in then. I will handle her"

"Okay, Miss Moon" She put down the telephone.

She went up to the girl. "Miss Moon asked you to go upstairs, Miss Lee"

"Good, thanks" She winks.

Ew, no. Don't wink at me. I only accept Irene to do that to me. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

--

"Darling! " The tall girl yelled as soon as she opened the door.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes. "Shut up. What do you want? "

"I want to see you of course. Don't you missed me? "

"Nope. Not at all" She replied straightly with her hands busy cleaning her table, full of papers.

"Aww, I know you missed me. Don't be shy. Here, I brought your favorite food"

"Food? " She finally tear her eyes from her papers.

"Thanks. You can go now" She take the food and put them on the table to eat.

"Byul yi!"

"What? "

"You are so mean. What did I do to you? " She stomped towards the couch where Moonbyul is eating the food she gives her.

Moonbyul continue to chew her food, ignoring the girl. Dahee is her cousin, but everyone in the office didn't know that. She acts like she is her girlfriend or something. Moonbyul just ignore her because she knew that it is impossible for the girl to likes her.

However, she didn't know that her cousin do like her and planning to have her heart.

Dahee sit beside the girl and lean on her shoulder. "Yah, tell me what happened after I leave this place. Did you missed me? "

"Nothing happened, and no, I don't missed you"

Dahee slapped her shoulder, annoyed at the girl. "Why don't you missed me, honey? "

"Becau-" The ringing from her phone interrupted her.

"Heyo" She walk towards her large glass window.