Part 5

--

No one POV

"Byul ah, have you eaten? " Mrs Moon asked her only daughter.

"Hmm. " She still focus on her games.

Mrs Moon just shook her head at her daughter. "Byul ah.. Don't always look at those screen. You don't want wear specs don't you?"

"No! " She immediately look up at her mom making her game character's car crash to the wall.

Moonbyul is Mr and Mrs Moon only baby, which is why they spoilt her so much.

When Moonbyul is with her parents, she act like a child. Just like right now. Her action before makes Mrs Moon chuckle. She really adore her own daughter.

"Moonbyul ah... Do you love me?" She cup her daughter's fluffy cheeks.

She nodded. "Of course. You and appa is the first in the ranking." She then look down to her games back while chewing her gummy bear.

"Then, why can't you be friends with those kids in orphanages? " She softly asked her daughter.

Moonbyul looks down and keep her silences.

Mrs Moon kissed her temple and pat her cheeks. "It's okay if you don't want. But don't hate them all. They are not all the same."

Moonbyul is a soft girl when she was so young at age 5. She was so happy when she have a friend at the orphanage that her parents always visited.

However, there are bullies there that always pick on her everytime she came to the place. They would always pinched her hands secretly without Mr and Mrs Moon knowing.

They would always kick her and said that she is just a spoilt kid that will cry over candies. Her friend at that time was Seulgi. At the age of 10, Seulgi and her went out to ride bikes without knowing those bullies followed them from the back.

They suddenly scared them as the girls were trying to cycling on the hill. The hill is not that high but when they suddenly do that, Seulgi loss her grip, fall down from her bike and keep rolling down the hill. She was really lucky that there were no cars or truck passing.

However, Seulgi's head hit the ground quite hard making her loss her conscious. As Seulgi's parent is the one that manage the orphanage, they cut off the contract with Moon Corp and preventing the girl to meet their daughter, Seulgi ever again.

From that moment, she really hate it when she see orphanage. She really can't imagine that the kids that was supposed to be kind, generous live in that place. She thought that, that kind of person should not live in a good place.

Her judgement towards orphanage owner is quite low because they didn't take any action towards those kids that harm Seulgi, but prevent her to come and play with their daughter.

Remembering the past making Moonbyul lost her mood. She immediately stand up to hug and kiss her mom before going back to her apartment.

--

As soon as she step in her apartment building, she bumped into Yongsun again. Because she was not in mood, she just look at her doing some weird thing with her videocamera.

It's not that weird, but that 'soooolarsiiiii~ do' is really weird that makes Moonbyul immediately run away from the girl.

"Oh no. Wtf is wrong with her. Last time I saw her she is so dull. Now, she yelling so cheerfully. Is she bipolar or what? "

You are so weird, woman.

---

No one pov

A week later..

"Yah, Yong. You should stay at home now."

"Nah, I want to record wheein ah." Yongsun told Wheein to go home.

She hold her camera, heading out to the playground near the apartment.

Her other hand holding her belly that doesn't have much bump yet. She had confessed to her parents about this. They didn't mad but sad to know about her condition. They lift up her mood every time they saw her a bit preoccupied.

"Auch! " Yongsun expect her to fall down on her butt and close her eyes tightly, waiting for the fall.

But, it never happened. She opened up her eyes. The girl. The one that she always bumped into but no one knew each others' name.

Moonbyul looks at the other girl's widened eyes and amaze to see her beautiful dark brown eyes. She still had her arms around her waist. Feeling awkward, she unwrapped her arms and standing in front of her properly. "I'm sorry."

"Ah, no. It's okay."

She looks down to her hands and saw the camera. "Oh? What you going to do with that? " Suddenly interested.

Yongsun suddenly smile widely. Happy to talk about her new youtube channel. "It's for my channel!" she said in her high tone.

For the first time, Moonbyul get to see her smile clearly. She smiles too. Forgeting for whatever reason she decided to take a walk before.

"Can I join you? "

"Sure! I like to have someone in my channel! Come" She take her hand and drag the girl to the place she wants to do the recording.

--

"Ah, that was tiring." Moonbyul lay down on her back, her head facing Yongsun.

She look at her side profile.

Why are you so... different? You look dull sometimes but why am I happy that I get to help you?

"Thanks Byul ah" Moonbyul had asked her to call her by her short name only, same as Yongsun.

"What to do now Yong?"

"Idk. What did you want to do before I dragged you with me?"

She shrugged. "Don't know."

"Aha! You have a car right? "

Moonbyul hesitantly nodded. "Yes, at parking lot."

"Can you take me to a place? "

"Sure. Let's go." She stand up and offered her hand to Yongsun.

The other girl gladly accept her help.

--

"Err, this place? "

"Yup! " Yongsun went out from the car and get her things.

Moonbyul is still froze in her place.

"Byul! Come here" She excitedly come inside the orphanage.

Moonbyul never expected to come here again. She never come here again without any business.

Yongsun come out again to drag the girl out of the car.

As soon as the girl touch her hand, she tug her hand. "Why? "

"A-ah, nothing. L-let's go." Moonbyul finally come out of the car, still holding the girl's hand.

Her palms are sweating right now. "Byul ah, you okay? "

"Okay. I'm okay. "

No, I'm not! Ahh those kids! Why. Am. I. Here????  Why?? Why did I agreed to come with her?

She internally screams at the thought of getting close to them.

Mom. Help me.

TBC

=============

Should I write a happy ending or a sad ending?

Hmmm.... thinking....