Part 8

--

Wheein stared at her unnie for few minutes. She thinks that her sister slash friend is crazy for being friends with that girl that she thinks really arrogant. She dislike that person so much.

"Wheein ah, why did you come? " She asked as she steal a glance toward her bedroom, where Moonbyul is in there now.

"I want to see you, because mom and dad told me that you rarely visit them these couple months"

Yongsun nodded knowingly.

"You have a girlfriend? That girl? " She eyed Yongsun and to the bedroom.

"No! She just a friend" She explained, not knowing the girl in the bedroom heard her.

--

"What were you thinking Moon? She clearly treated you as a friend only" She laughed at herself.

"Don't confessed if you still want her around you"

--

After an hour, Wheein go back home but not before she threatened Yongsun not to fall in love with that girl.

Yongsun nodded weakly. How am I supposed to throw away this feeling wheein ah? She took my heart already.

Yongsun then stand up to go to her room. It is late now for Moonbyul to go home. But, her place is just in this building tho.

It still not safe for her!

She look at the girl on her bed, sleeping. She softly pat her hair, move away the hair that blocked her face.

She then kissed the girl on her cheek before she went into the bathroom.

Moonbyul opened up her eyes as she sure that Yongsun isn't there anymore.

She held her cheek and smiles to herself. So, do I have a chance Yongsun ah?

=========

Move forward to the 7th months of pregnancy. Yongsun can't even recognize herself. She thought that she's getting fat.

"Byul ah!"

Moonbyul run to her as soon as she heard her yelling.

"Why? Why? You are in pain? "

Yongsun knock her head softly making the girl pout.

"No silly. I'm getting bigger aren't I? Look! I can't fit this oufit anymore"

She smiles looking at the pregnant girl. She held the girl's big belly and side hug her. "Ofcourse Yong, you are pregnant. You can't fit that now, but after you deliver, you can wear all of those back"

"Aish. I'm not attractive anymore" She pouted.

Moonbyul saw that pout and pinched her pout making her scream.

"Don't say that. You're more attractive with this belly. You look spicy you know"

Moonyul had confessed her feelings to her, but because Wheein doesn't approve the girl, Yongsun doesn't reject her but also not accept her yet. She needs Wheein approval before she confess to her again.

"Byul ah, What did Wheein wants you to do? It's been 2 months since you have a deal with her"

Moonbyul just shrugged, not wanting to let her know.