Part 3

I might not update tomorrow bcs of my assignments. Here is part 3. Hope u enjoy ~~

------------------

Moonbyul's POV

Ah! This is what I hate. Those snobbish kids would probably put dirt on my shoes. I should take off my shoes right? Sigh...

1 hour later, I'm still here at RBW Orphanage, discussing about the contract. But, I got distracted by a woman. What is this? What is that woman want with me? The one that look at me like she wants to eat me. Well, everyone wants to eat me. I know that already. But, that woman is a no no.

"Ah yes yes. Thank you Mrs Son. My friend will come to meet you later. " I stand up to leave.

As soon as I come to the door, I saw my shoes are dirty. What the hell!?

"Yah, what you doing with my shoes? " I asked with my cold voice.

The boy is looking guilty and scared. "N-noona, im s-sorry. D-dongju just want to see n-oona's shoes." He said.

I look down at his dirty hands. I scoffed. Ew.

"Whatever." Still in my cold voice.

"Dongju yah! " Someone called him and this kid immediately bows to me and run towards the voice.

"Tsk" I take my leave.

---

No one POV

"Yah, you see that woman? She is so arrogant" Wheein saw the look she gave to the kids here.

"I don't know Wheein ah. But, she is hot as hell." Yongsun said dreamily.

Wheein was shocked at her word. She shove her friend's shoulder. "Yah! What do you mean? "

And that wake Yongsun up. "Ah, no. Nothing"

What the hell happened with me? Yongsun asked herself.

"It's better be nothing. I dislike that woman behavior earlier."

She just nodded.

--

A month has been passing through Yongsun's life.

And the things that she afraid will happen really come to find her.

She's been puking since the morning. She thought that she might be pregnant, and want to do the pregnancy test. But, she scared of the truth.

Her body becomes really weak as she keep vomit like every 2 hours. 

She live by herself, there is no one that can help her right now.

"No, this can't happen." Yongsun tried to eat something at the kitchen before went out to buy the pregnancy test kit.

On her walk to the pharmacy, her wobbly legs keeps making her wants to fall down the apartment stairs.

"Relax Yongsun ah, relax. You come here just to buy the kit. Not to do something embarrassing. They don't know what happened to you. " She keep being anxious that someone could eyed her if she buy the stuff. Her dizziness doesn't help either.

When she wants to went inside the pharmacy, her legs finally collapsed and all she see is black before she heard someone's panic voice. She fainted.

--

Moonbyul's POV

Ever since I come back from the orphanage, I was down with cold. But, now is okay. I'm okay. I just need to get some vitamin.

The pharmacy is just at the ground floor of my apartment, so of course I will walk.

As soon as I near the pharmacy, I saw a woman, looking drunk? Drunk? Really now? 

Omo s-she will fall down! I run to her and asked what happened.

She looks like she doesn't heard me. And she fainted. Ahh! What to do?

"Okay, I just hope you are not that heavy. "

I carried her in my arms. I don't know her place, so I bring her to my apartment.

She's burning tho. I put her on my bed. Omo! Isn't this is the girl at orphanage last month?

Aaahh! I touch someone from that place!

And I let her dirt on my bed! No!

Omo! She's waking up! "Ah... *cough* *cough* "

"O-oh miss, are you okay? "

"Huh? " She look up to me and suddenly gagged on my bed.

Ah! No! My bed! "Y-yah" I helped her to the bathroom.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked her but no answer as shes busy emptying her stomach.

"You're burning tho." I said to myself.

--

I don't even know what the hell am I doing babysitting the girl in my room. I made some porridge for her. I don't if it's edible but hey, I live through 4 years alone in this apartment. And I'm still okay.

A buzz snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yah! Let me in."

Hani! Oh no! 

I buzzed her in and hurriedly bring the porridge and medicine to the girl.

"Hey, don't make noise okay. My friend is coming. Eat the porridge and medicine. Then sleep."

She nodded and eat her meal.

"Good girl." I pat her head.

"Moon!"

"Coming! "

=======

TBC

Thanks for reading ^^