Part 4

--

Hani's POV

"Moon! "

"Coming! " I heard her reply.

"Yah, you cook? " I asked her.

Weird. She never really cook in her life. When I nag her to eat, that is when she will cook something to eat.

"A-ah yes. I don't feel well, so I made porridge for myself." I nodded, trust in her word.

"Why did you come? "

"Awh why? You don't miss me eh? " I hugged her to annoy her.

She shove me and rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Okay okay, I want to visit you of course. Also I want to give you a surprise! "

I handed her a file.

"So? " She put down the file without any reaction after she read the proposal.

Sigh... This girl. I need to stop her disgust towards those people. She really hate them and I don't know why. I know she is born rich unlike those unfortunate people. But.. Is she even a human?

Mr and Mrs Moon have been asking me to help them mending this girl's heart. And I'm trying now. Starting from this orphanage.

"So? You need to come. I will be there too."

She wants to protest but I immediately stand up to leave her alone. "Remember, tomorrow."

===

--

No one POV

Moonbyul keep on eyeing her watch. She went into her room to asked the girl her place.

When she come inside, she stopped her track as she see the girl is crying.

Okay, now what?

"Yah, why are you crying? " She shake her shoulder to wake her up.

Yongsun opened her eyes and pulled her for a hug. She cried on Moonbyul's shoulder.

"Sigh.. Are you okay?"

"..."

"I will send you home. Come on." She pat her back.

--

Moonbyul's POV

THIS IS SO BORING!

How dare Hani betrayed me saying she would be here when I don't even see her nose here! 

Why am I the one that need to come when her company that invest in this orphanage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we will be the one of the singers to sing for you. My name is Hwasa and this is my partner Wheein."

I saw the two girls on stage, about to sing. Hm, at least there would be something to enjoy. I feels like I know one of the girl but I shrugged it off.

I pulled out my phone and tried to record the stage. After awhile, I saw the girl from yesterday coming on stage after the two finish their song.

Omo she can sing! How angelic her voice can be. She is singing my favorite song too, I Love You Too by MAMAMOO.

I'm in tears. It is so beautiful. As she sing that song, I remembered everything that happened yesterday. What happened to her tho? Why was she crying? Is she sick or what?

I was too immersed in her singing that I didn't realize that a single tear rolled down until Hani suddenly shove my shoulder.

I immediately wipe my face and smack her back really hard. I don't care if there are people beside us. This woman is really annoying.

--

I just come out from the cubicle when I see that particular woman at the sink. Her head looking down to the sink, vomiting.

I went up to help her. What's wrong with this woman? She is sick but still want to come here.

I tried to help her by patting her back. "Are you okay? Should I help you go home? "

She shook her head and faced me after she recovered. Her face change when she see me. "Oh, it's you. I'm sorry. I didn't even thank you properly yesterday. I'm sorry to bother you too." She bows.

I guess she is still weak as she stumbled a bit to the front as she bows.

"I think you should go home. Just rest at home." I don't even know why I feel the need to say that, but I did it anyway.

--

Yongsun's POV

Yesterday's event really painful for me. Yes, I got pregnant. I can't believe this. How am I going to explain to mom and dad?

"Wheein.. I- i-im pregnant." I look down as she immediately hug me.

"Unnie... I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But, mom and dad will be upset with me."

She cupped my cheeks. "Unnie, I said it before and I will say it now too. They will understand if we explain. No need to worry, you have me. Your greatest sister."

I nodded and smile a bit.

I want to tell her about yesterday, but knowing her dislike towards the girl, she might be scolding me or something. So I keep it to myself.

"Also, unnie. Have you gone to check up?" I shake my head.

"Not yet. I don't want to."

"Unnie! You should go. Let's go together tomorrow. But, tonight we have that event with Mrs's Son organization." I nodded.

"Will you and you girl sing? "

"Well, she would be singing. I don't know yet" She replied.

"I want to hear your voice. I will do one if you do too." I compromise her.

Her voice is so so so soothing. Shes been helping me sleep when I have nightmares. I like it so much.

"Okay, deal."

--

I was so nervous on stage. I sing 'I Love You Too' by Mamamoo, my favorite group.

I saw the girl from yesterday. I haven't thank her properly. I nearly let out chuckles in the middle of singing when I saw her smacked her friend.

As soon as I leave the stage, I rushed to the ladies. I really hate this.

"Are you okay? Should I help you go home? " I was startled by a husky voice.

I shook my head and faced the person. Oh its her. I thank her properly this time. I stumbled a bit and she said that I should just go home as she drag me to leave the place.

What is this? Why did she care? I put my hands on my chest. It's beating so fast.

I just look at the back of her head as she continue pulled me to her car. Shes...she is charming. She looks cold, but she so warm.

"What? Get in."

Shes a bipolar! I knew it.

I obediently get into her car.

"Thanks. "

===========

TBC