Part 2

--

I woke up in daze. W-where am I? What happened to me? I look down, naked.

M-my shirts, no..

I abruptly wake up from the bed when I sense something moves. That guy. That bartender! FVCK!

Immediately, my tears rolled down from my eyes. M-my vir- ... I noticed the red colour on the white blanket.

I put on my shirts back, ignoring my throbbing head. Suddenly yesterday's event flashback to my head. From the time that guy talked to me to the time he forced me to take off my clothes.

I swear! That guy!

I leave the place faster

--

No One POV

As she arrived at her apartment, she went to shower. She put a lots of soap to clean herself from the guys touch.

Her body have been reddening as she brushed her arms, body and leg forcefully until she feels clean.

After that, she put on her favorite pajamas and went to bed. It is still morning, but she can't help but remember that she's not what she was before.

She rolled the blanket to her body like a burrito and break down into tears again.

Ting!

Wheenie 🐶 : Unnie, where are you?

She put down her phone back without answering. Still upset at her situation.
However, she doesn't know that from that day, she unconsciously promised herself to never ever touch men. Ever again.

=====

--

Wheein burst into Yongsun's apartment as she was really worried about the girl. Her messages was not replied.

"Unnie? " She touch Yongsun's head as she see the girl wrapped up in her blanket.

She got worried as she also noticed that there is traces of tears on her cheeks.

Shes been crying?

She shake the girl's body to wake her up.

"Unnie.. Wake up."

Finally, Yongsun open up her eyes. As soon as she see Wheein, she started ti cry again making Wheein worry about her.

"Y-yah unnie. What happened? " She hugs the girl and calm her down.

Few minutes later, she finally calm down and start to tell her what happened.

"Unnie. I'm sorry. It's my fault." Wheein started to tear up. She feels guilty as she is the one that force the girl to show up at the bar.

"It's okay. But, w-what if I- ... What if I pregnant? " She look down to her laps. Thinking about how upset her foster parents will be with her.

Wheein hugs her again. "No, you will not. And if it did happen, I will be the one that you will be depend on okay? Smile please."

"Wheein ah, what if eomma appa get upset and disappointed in me? I don't want them to feels that way."

"Unnie. Just shut up. They will understand if we explained to them. Don't over thinking." She pat her head like a child.