Part 10

--

"Do you know what is the difference between you and a ball? " Moonbyul absentmindedly asked.

Yongsun think for awhile before she give up. "Don't know"

"wait, seriously you don't know?? "

"Tch, then what is it byul? " She slap her hand on her cheeks.

"I don't know too, that is why I ask you? "

"aish! I hate you for making me using my brain" She sulked.

5 minutes of silence before Yongsun start talking again. "Let's go out Moon? "

"Where to go? With your big tummy? Nah, pass"

"Let's go picnic. I want to do that" She keeps tugging the girl's sleeve but the girl doesn't even moves from her position.

Moonbyul have been laying on her back, stretching out her legs and hands like a star. Too tired to move after helping Yongsun to change the position of her things at her living room.

Since Yongsun is gonna deliver baby soon, they thought that they should try to keep the couch near the wall to make the space bigger for the baby.

"Byul byul byul byul" She try to annoy the girl to have her attention.

Moonbyul keep her silence and tugs the other girl to lay her head on her stomach. "Just shut up and stay" She close her eyes to take a nap.

Yongsun face the girl and keep on staring her face. "Byul.. "

"Hmm... "

"Why did you like me? "

"......"

"Byul? "

"Zzzzz"

She sighed. "Dumbass" She smiles and close her eyes too.

As soon as she close her eyes, she heard something so loud from Moonbyul's stomach. She laugh out loud as she noticed the other girl's face starting to get red, flustered because of her stomach growling while Yongsun literally put her ear on her stomach.

She slow down her laugh and pulled the girl to get lunch. They just realised that they haven't eaten lunch yet.

==========

--

As soon as she step on the restaurant, Yongsun feels uneasy. She keeps looking around them, to see if someone following them.

"What's wrong Yong? "

"Huh? Nothing. What did you order? "

"Bulgogi, kimchi jjigae, grilled eel and rice.. hmm.. I think that all. You okay with that all or you want something else?"

"No no no, I'm okay with all of that"

At that time, wheein and hyejin were also at the restaurant. They saw them and they asked the younger girls to sit together. Ever since Moonbyul had a deal with wheein, she got to see hyejin often. When the first time they see each other, they can't help but to frown. The nostalgic feelings that they feel when they look at each others' eyes appears. They immediately hugs when they remembers their old memories together with other friends.

"Unnie, I have presents for your baby! Can't wait to give them" Wheein clapped her hands cheerfully.

Hyejin heard it and said she also have something to give.