Part 13

"Huh? "

"The sky.. It's pretty isn't it? "

"Hm.. " Moonbyul nodded, staring at the girl.

"Er.. Solar... Right? "

The girl then face her, smiling widely. "Yep"

Moonbyul nodded. "Nice to meet you then" She smile and raise her glass.

"Oh.. You don't drink? "

Solar raise her glass filled with orange juice, and laugh slightly.

"Yeah.. I couldn't handle alcohol that much"

"Ohh"

They faced to their in front, looking back at the gorgeous scenary of the sea. The silent crowded over them.

"Er... So.. How old are you? You know.. just to be sure and not to offend you or disrespect--"

"It's 27" She cut her rambling.

"Oh... Hehe"

"So, I should call you unnie? "

"Really? How old are you?"

"I'm 26.." Once again, she scratched her non itchy cheek.

Solar nodded.

"It's just a small difference, you can call me by my name too if you want"

"Yong! " Solar look at her caller.

Moonbyul look at Solar then to the caller. Yong?

"I guess I need to go now. Bye" She smile.

"Okay, see you soon? "

"Maybe?" Solar then turned her back to walk to the car.

-
-
-

"Yah Yong! I need you here" Wheein yelled at the top of her lungs.

Solar is still laying down on her newly bought carpet. She lazily stare at her spinning fan on her ceiling.

"Yong! "

Solar groans laudly, so that her sister would heard her. She stand up and move to Wheein.

"What? "

"Mom wants you to try this" She handed her the long black dress.

She take a look at the beautiful dress before return her sight to Wheein with a questioning look.

"She said she want you to join the dinner with Mr and Mrs Moon" She explained as soon as she saw that look from Solar.

"I.. What dinner? I thought we have talk about this matter? "

"It's been 2 years already.. You should try again"

"...."

"Wear this dress tonight"

Solar sighed as she look at the dress.

.
.

Solar never thought that the time have been running quite faster than she thinks. The 2 years since the incident, she lost her child, she lost her best friend, well not really.

~Flashback~

"Yong! " Moonbyul run towards the unconscious girl on the bed.

She examine her body quickly and she noticed the blood on her thigh. Her tears running down her cheeks as she quickly try to carry the pregnant girl towards the door.

"Han! Come help me! " She yelled for help and they quickly run to the car when...

"Yah! Where are you going? "

The group of bodyguard comes running towards them.

"Han! Watch out! "

Hani smoothly dodge the hit from one of the men. She look at Moonbyul, eyeing her to move faster to the car.

Moonbyul just about to run with Yongsun in her arms, a guy hit her head with a hard block and she fell unconscious with yongsun still in her embrace.

At the same time, Wheein that saw that commotion quickly drove the car towards them after she called the police.

Hani quickly finished up the remaining men and help moonbyul and yongsun to the car with her tears nearly block her sight. She let wheein to sent them to the hospital to attend the police that just arrive.

-

-

"M-mom? "  Moonbyul tries to wake up from her deep sleep.

Mrs Moon that was just arrive in her room quickly asked for the doctor to check on her. Her daughter have been sleeping for nearly 3 months since the incident that needs her to do some operation.

Yongsun wanted to come inside the room as soon as she heard that the girl just wake up.

But... The thing is, she heard Moonbyul asked her mom who she was as Mrs Moon explained to her the situation. She really want to come in and slap the girl to wakes her up, but something stop her. She just left after that without seeing the girl. She thought that maybe it is the best, so that they will not be in danger again if they stay away from each other.

If only she stay at home at that time, she would not be abducted and the girl won't have to save her. The girl would not lost her memories if not because of her.

~End of Flashback~

"I missed you... " Solar said as she touch the black dress.

TBC