Run.

Two days after Daniel showed up, the NYPD officially handed the case over to the FBI saying that they'd find Harley faster because they have more experience in kidnap cases

The FBI has since bombarded me with thousands of questions, which I answered all without hesitation. They assigned Ryan to help on the case since he'd found more than the police had since we'd reported Harley missing.

Micah and Daniel are trying their best not to freak out with each passing hour, knowing that Marilyn can kill Harley at any time.
For all we know, Marilyn could've already...

I try my best not to think of the worst.
I know she's still alive. I know the babies are okay with her. I just we won't be too late when we do find her.

"Mr Princely," Agent Guerrero called out and I gave him my attention. "We've just got word that Jermaine Kimes has been spotted just outside of the city. Our agents are going to find him, and hopefully, he'll lead us to Marilyn if he is working with her."

"They're together," I sharply clipped. "Before Marilyn went ghost, she gave us ideas who could be behind Harley's disappearing and she brought him up," I repeated something I'd already told the agents.

"We can't confirm that yet."

---×

Harley's P.O.V

"Get up," Marilyn harshly announced as she walked into my cell.

It's been god knows how long since Marilyn and Jermaine drugged me and have held me, hostage, since.

The past days have been hell for me. Marilyn makes sure to keep me fed but she doesn't keep Jermaine away from me.

Jermaine has made himself the devil of my nightmares. He's worse than the abusive man I knew back then. He's done things I prefer not to think back on.

My soul is slowly but surely dying. The only things keeping me from giving up are my babies. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably have given up on myself, on the hope of being found.

But as time passes I realise more and more that I'll have to find a way to get the hell out of here.

"I. Said. Get. Up," Marilyn repeated.

Without a word, I got up. My limbs cried in protest from all the beatings my body's endured.

I glared into Marilyn's eyes and she glared back into mine. At this point, I'd kill Marilyn if an opening showed it's way.