I love me too.

We'd been driving for quite a while now to god-knows-where and I've silent the whole time looking out the window

"Is water wet?" I mutter out loud, breaking the silence barrier.

"What?" Valentino asked with an amused tone.

"I'm thinking, you know. If water's wet why don't fish feel it? Or maybe oxygen's the wet one but maybe we're like fish so we also don't feel it." I start rambling.

I didn't even understand what I was rambling about. I was just talking and the shit I was saying did not make any sense at all. It never did.

Tino's rumbling laughter brought me from my idiotic thoughts.

"So this whole time you were thinking about whether water's wet?" He seemed very much amused.

"Not really." I shifted towards him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I have a tendency of rambling about stupid things when I'm really scared for my life." I admitted.

"It's that guy from the launch party, isn't it?" His toned was dark and threatening.

I just nodded my head afraid to let out a sob or anything but logical words.

"What'd he say to you?" He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"He threatened me to watch my back because I refused to give or his family money." My voice my shaky. "Valentino, that guy's really dangerous. He used to be involved in some gangs things and he used to beat the living crap out of me." I finally let out a sob as the tears broke free.

Tino held me tightly close to him as if I'd shatter into a million pieces if he let go.

"I'm scared, Tino." I whispered under my breath.

---×

Tino took us to a house deep in the woods up the mountains.
It's honestly a very beautiful home.
It was big but still cozy. It was beautiful outside like the Edward's family's house in Twilight but was totally different inside as it was way much cozier.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Tino clapped his hands turning the lights on.

"I brought you here because you need to rest and get away from the public and the rest of the world." He stated and led me to the main bedroom.

The moment we got there, Tino turnt on the fireplace giving the room a dim light from the fire and the moon.

The dress was suffocating me. It was incredibly tight on my belly and chest and I felt the need to rip it off.

I tried unzipping it but my arms were far to stiff and short.
"Tino, could you..." I gestured to the back of my dress.

I felt his warm breath on my bare should and soon I hurt the sound of my dress ripping.
At first I was shocked but his action but then started laughing as he tore the expensive dress and took it off me.

I let out a sigh of relief when I took off the vest that played a role in holding my tummy.
"God that feel nice." I breathed out.

Tino put his hands on my visible baby bump as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen." He huskily whispered into my shoulder as he rubbed my tummy.

My heart jumped at his words. And my legs liquified. And my brain turned to mush. And my stomach? Well my stomach felt a crazy sensation, it was painful but amazing at the same time.

And then it hit me...well they kicked my belly.

"They're moving." I said under my breath. "Tino, they're moving." I turned to see his face was filled with pure love and adoration as he stared at my tummy.

I turned around and face him with a huge grin reaching my eyes.

"Wow." Tino said with awe and then picked me up making me shriek. He turned me around in the air as I shrieked and giggled at the same time.

"They moved!" He shouted with pure joy and I giggled.

"Yes, they moved but put me down before I puke." I said and he put me down still smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm sorry it just..." He sighed. "I fuck it, I love you, Sabrina." He voiced and I froze but the babies didn't. They actually starting kicking more aggressively making me move towards the couch.

"Wow, they're kicking really, ouch!" These kids really loved hearing heart-fluttering things.

"Harley." He said and I turned my attention to him, ignoring the sharp pains in my stomach. "I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back. I don't want to force love, it's not something to be forced because then it just isn't love. If you say you love me, I want it when you really mean it, not because you feel the need to say it back. Because then it's not love."

His eyes matched his words and maybe said a lot more than his actual words.

In all honesty, I didn't know what to say to his confession.
I mean I felt liked I was building towards the "I love you" compartment but I'm not quite sure that I'm there yet.

"Is it really me you love or do you love me for carrying your babies?" I found myself asking because if I really was gonna let my heart finally fall for him, I needed to know if he really did love me for me and not for the fact that I'm giving him his babies.

"If I'm being honest. I love you so much for giving me babies but I love you as a you are just as much and maybe a lot more." He shyly smiled and I giggled.

"We should probably get ready for bed." I blabbed out and he chuckled and agreed.

I went into the bathroom and drew a bath.
As I strip of my underwear I hear the bathroom door open and close and I enter the bathtub leaving some space for Tino to enter behind me.

The water dips higher when he enter and he wraps his arms around my stomach and I lean back into his chest.

"I'll never let that idiot touch you. Not while I still breath to see another day." His voice is firm as he says so.

"I know."

"I love you."

"I love me too."

"What about me?" He chuckled and I giggled.

"I'm falling for you. And I'm falling hard, so you better break my fall."

"Don't worry, I'll catch you."