Goddess

"I did

"I did...but that was before I found out." I say a little slowly as I try to slide myself out of his scolding.

"How is it possible that you found out while I was here and you never went to the doctor or something?" He lifts one eyebrow up.

"See, I took a pregnancy test. Three." I admit but not the whole truth.

"How did you take them without even peeing on the stick?"

"I did. They're in the bathroom."

"But you said you weren't pregnant." He furrows his eyebrows with a frown.

"I did. You just weren't listening." I try to turn the tables around.

"No, no. You said you weren't pregnant. So you lied."

"No, I didn't. You didn't listen carefully."

"Harley?" I look up and meet his eyes. He happens to be very close to me right now.
He's so close that I can feel his hot breath on my nose and I look up to try and meet his eyes.

"Gosh you're short." He smirks and I roll my eyes.
He wraps his arm around my waist and the other cups my neck.
"We're going to have a baby." He smirks and I sigh exhausted.

"Trust me, I look forward to it." I say sarcastically.

His then kneels down and puts his hands on my merely flat tummy.

"Hey little guy."

"How do you even know it's a boy?" I raise one eyebrow. "What if it's a girl?"

"It's a boy trust me." He says with his cocky confidence.

"Wanna bet?" I say and catch his undivided attention.

"How much you talking?"

"How much can you afford to lose?"

"I'm all good at winning myself a new car." He smirks and I chuckle.

"Fine-"

"Not just any car..." He stands up straight. "I want a Aston Martin. That's one car I don't have...yet." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Quite a cheap car though. But if I win, I want a..." I act like I'm thinking as I look up. "House. Scratch that, I want a mansion. A really big one. But one that isn't like a museum. It has to be comfortable, because me and her are going to want to live in a comfortable home." I rub my tinny belly.

"Deal."

I reach out my hand and he shakes it. "I'd start building that mansion if I were you. Not a big fan of bought off houses. Plus, you only have about 8 months left." I smirk and he chuckles.

"Now look who's cocky." He bends down to meet the level of my stomach. "Isn't she getting over herself?" He mimics a baby voice and I rupture in laughter. "Hey stop laughing, I'm trying to talk to my son down here." He says and turns back to my stomach.

He then all of a sudden becomes serious.
"Listen here little man. Your mommy and I can't wait to meet you. We'll be patiently waiting for you to grew your everything until you finally come to meet us. But whilst you're in there just know that I love you and so does your mommy. Best you get comfortable in there because you couldn't have gotten a safer womb to grow in than this one. So I guess I'll- we'll see you in 8 months." He lifts my shirt so he can see my bare tummy and gently places a kiss on my stomach.

His kisses start to move up as he pulls the shirt up until his just under my breast.
He looks up at me and meets my eyes.
He drops the fabric and stands up straight and wipes the tears on my face.

Tears? I'm crying?

He then leans in and kisses me gently with his soft plump lips.
I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my waist.
His kiss starts to intensify as he adds more passion and hunger to the kiss and his tongue in my mouth.

He then breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. Biting, kissing and licking until he finds the my sweet spot, just under my ear. He bites, kisses and licks that part for a while making both of us moan in pleasure.

He then pulls my shirt over my head. He moans as he notices that I'm not wearing a bra. He starts kissing my breast and stomach and then picks me up from the ground, making me involuntarily wrap my legs around his waist.

He claims my lips again as he walks to my bedroom as though his been here before.

When we reach the room, he gently lays me down on the bed and starts to workship my body as though I'm a goddess.

______________________________________________________________

The bright, warm sunlight comes seeping through the large windows and I stir in bed only to find the other side of the bed empty.

"Seriously!" I shout in frustration. "This is literally the second 'one nightstand' with the same person and it somehow ends the same. With me waking up all alone!" I sigh and the door opens.

I look up and find Valentino with a broad smile. "You know one nightstands are once off." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

He walks towards me with a tray of breakfast. "I woke up early to make you some breakfast. I hope you like eggs and bacon and all the other goods on this plate. He places the tray on my nightstand. I take a bite of the eggs and immediately feel sick.

I rush to the toilet and gag as whatever's inside me oozes out. I cough the remaining vomit out and flush the toilet.
I then brush my teeth and rinse my face.

"Are you feeling better now?" He seems quite concerned.

"Mhmm. Just a little morning sickness. Most probably from the eggs that's all." He comes towards me and wraps his body around me.

"It gets better, right?"

"I honestly don't know. I know nothing about pregnancies because-because don't take this the wrong way-I never planned on having any children. At least not before marriage or something." I admit honestly.

He rubs my back leads us into the bathroom.
He makes me sit on the couch while he stirs up a nice, hot bubble bath. When he's done, I take off his huge shirt and climb into the warm bath.

"Mmmm. This feels nice." I moan as the hot water caresses my body.

Valentino pulls up a chair to the bath and sits there. He then lifts up one of my feet and starts massaging them. Incoherent words and moans start to escape my mouth from the amount of pleasure I feel on my feet.

"So...Valentino?" I say breathlessly. "What exactly are we?"

"What do you want us to be? A couple? Co-parents? Friends?"

"Not friends?"