I can't stop loving you.

Valentino's P

Valentino's P.O.V

Look at her. So beautiful, so peaceful. The morning sunlight shines through the slit in the curtain making her perfect soft skin glow in a light golden brown tone. She sleeps with her arms wrapped around me as she rest a small head on the right of my chest. Her pregnant stomach mostly on my torso with a leg tugged in between mine. Her breathing calm and settled.

Am I dreaming? I must be because she's more than perfect. And I ask myself, why did I ever hate her?
She's easily the kindest and brightest soul in a room without even having to smile.

I run my index finger over her bare back making her smile as she arises. "You were drooling, Snart." I tease her as she slaps my chest lightly. "Have a good night's rest?" I continue running my finger over her back.

"Uhh, duh. I thought the drooling gave it away." She answers with her raspy morning voice. She unwraps her arms from me and sits up straight looking down at me.

Her beauty is honestly of rarity. Her pregnant naked body is truly made by the gids themselves. If I didn't know better I'd say she's the goddess of beauty.

"Tino?" She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I realise that I hadn't been paying attention to what she was saying because of her distracting beauty.

"Sorry, say again." I say and she chuckles. "You were staring at my tits, weren't you?" She smirks slyly.

"As a matter of fact, yes I was." I sat and lean again the beadstand. "Well, shellfish, I wasn't expecting you to answer that." She climbs off the bed and covers her glorious naked body with a silky yellow robe. "Anyways, I said that we should probably get started on our thanks giving dinner. It's a lot of food that takes a crazy load of time to prepare." She slips on her cute turtle slippers.

"I honestly don't like the idea of you standing in the kitchen on your feet for too long. But, I can't cook for my dear life so can't we get like a chef or head down to the restuarant or something?" I suggest and she shakes her head making her morning curls to bounce vigorously.

"Cannot do. First off, none of the chefs in my restuarant can cook certain meals, specifically Thanksgiving meals, like me. And secondly, I'll take breaks and relax my swelling feet. And lastly..." she walks over to me and pecks my lips. "I'll teach you. I'm not only an amazing cook, I'm also a fantastic teacher." She smiled and kissed the corner of my lips. "Now get out of that bed and meet in the kitchen in five." She orders.

"Yes, sir." I say and she glares me. "Ma'am." I chuckle as she disappears into the bathroom to brush her teeth I assume.

She soon re-emerges and leaves to the kitchen. I get up and tidy up the bedroom and head to brush my teeth. When I'm all done and dressed in my tracksuit pants, I head to the kitchen to find Harley already buttering the turkey.