Mrs. Princely.

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" Tino walked into the kitchen in casual wear

"I don't know. Daniel's somewhere in the world and Micah's kinda still...you know and he's most probably with Lauren." I say as I tasted the sauce.

Today I decided cook for Tino seeing that he's a terrible cook and I'm not in the mood for the chef's food.

I've decided to make spicy Italian pasta with spicy meatballs. And for some reason I've been seriously eating a good amount of spicy foods that has lots of meat.

"Why you asking? You heading home for Thanksgiving?" I stop short in my steps when I feels the sharp pain in my stomach.

They're moving. Again.
It's been two weeks since they first kicked and they haven't stopped since.
They can kick about three times a day and it never goes unnoticed because they kick really hard.

"Are they kicking again?" He asked and I nodded my head as I took slow steady breaths to subside the pain.

"But look." Tino pointed at my tummy and it was the craziest and scariest thing you see when this happens. You could actually see they're legs poking at my stomach.

"It's always crazy seeing this when they kick." I say with a smile.

"It is crazy." He places his hand on my tummy. "Do you they're fighting in there?" He asked as we watched the legs and arms poking out crazily.

I chuckled. "It's possible." I shrugged and looked down at my moving belly and frowned.

I've definitely gotten a lot bigger since two weeks ago.
I'm only five months but I probably look like I'm eight months. My belly is even starting to fall out front.
Soon I'm going to have to pick my tummy up when I walk.

"What's wrong?" I sighed. "I'm just getting really huge at this point." I explained and Tino chuckled.

"Seriously we're you the one who was complaining about a tiny stomach almost two months ago?" He closed the distance between us but my belly still put a good amount of distance between.

"Yeah but now I don't like being fat. And don't you think it's weird that I haven't gained any fat in any other part on my body but my stomach and breast?" I whined. "And why the fudge is my right breast so much bigger than the left?" I almost yelled.

That breast thing has really been bothering me for the past week. I hadn't noticed it before but it's really starting to disturb me.