Let Me.

Give me your body and let me love you like I doCome a little closer and let me do those things to youThis feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truthLet me be your man so I can love you

Come a little closer and let me do those things to you
This feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truth
Let me be your man so I can love you

~Let me by ZAYN.

Valentino's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Princely, but the festive season's already began and we can't move your booking up. We can move it to the next year, would that be fine?" The receptionist lady from our doctor's office said.

I was trying to reschedule an appointment but it seems quite impossible because Christmas is practically 5 days away. I sighed heavily.

Harley and I can't go to that appointment with our relationship hanging on a single thread like this. I have to figure something out to make her see that I really am sorry and my intentions weren't to her.
Now she feels that I run a dictatorship and I don't.

I want our relationship to be equal. No power imbalance and I need to find a way to show her that we are equal in this relationship.

I love Harley and I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I lost her to something like this.

"No, we'll pitch up tomorrow," I told the lady and we bid good days and hung up.

This isn't good.
I sat back in the couch and looked around the library. It's kind of funny how Harley has a room full of different kinds of books but she hardly ever reads.

I remember back in high school where she was basically the prettiest girl in school without even trying. I don't even think she knew that she was pretty. Even now, I don't think she knows her beauty. But then again I don't think I let her know how much I appreciate her beauty and her personality.

That's it!

I don't think Harley feels like I appreciate her what she does. Maybe that's why she feels like I'm undermining her.

I scrolled through my phone and called one of my good friends Tobey. I don't have a lot of friends because my twin brother has always been my friend growing up.

The phone rang four times until Tobey picked up. "Long time since I've heard from you, Valentine," he answered smugly and I laughted wholeheartedly.

Apart from Harley, Tobey also liked teasing me by calling me Valentine.

"I knlw buddy, I've just been so busy and I've had so much to take care of," I told him. "Tobey, tell me. Do you still that really fancy hotel of yours the one that's like what, the tallest in New York?" I asked. I needed to have something done for Harley to get her to ease her anger at me.