Booty Call.

Valentino's P

Valentino's P.O.V

---×

Papers and papers of work.
And guess what?

More papers of work.
I'm so happy.

I sigh for the tenth time in the last minute.
These past two months have just been exhausting for me.
It was first the arguement with Harley that led me to Canada in order to make sure that she didn't abort the babies.

And as funny as it sounds, I really did think she'd abort the babies but now I know that she loves them too much to commit such a heinous act.

But back to what's got me so exhausted. After the issue, Bethany came along with her own issues of which Harley decided to take in with the rest of her stress.

The way she's just so kind, even to her enemies is amazing.
She's just not so nice to me but I don't care because I lov–I like how she holds herself.

But in anyways, she also so had her ex-best friend Lauren, lose her child to am inconceivable act her husband had committed.
And the Lauren scandal is the one that put Harley into a whole fear, anger and stress frenzy.

All in all.
When she stressed or feared or was upset.
I stressed ten times more for her but that's just what happens when your in lov–in my situation.

My personal phone rings, bringing me out of my work.
I answer without hesitation, knowing it can only be Harley.

"Hey, sweet face." I smile when I answer the phone.

"Hey. Can you come over?" She says nonchalantly and I smile even wider.

"I'm there."

---×

And I here.
At Harley's penthouse, at the hotel she prefers living in.

I don't know why she doesn't just buy a house, rather than be choosy on which hotel she lives in out of the five she has in New York.

But she won't have to worry about that soon.

The moment the elevator opens, I find Harley dressed in a hot black, bodysuit lace lingerie, standing in front of me.

She has her hands on her hips, popping out that cute belly of hers that I love so much.

"Can you come over?" She repeats her words from over the phone.