Truthful.

I don't want to help you

I don't want to help you." I uttered with a straight.

The words sat at the tip of my tongue and honestly, they were very much truthful.
I know I'm being a bitch right now but I don't want to lie right now.

"Harley, I know your upset with me and all but I'm begging you. Your sister's life..." He starts but I cut him off.

"Don't. Don't do that. I'm honestly just being truthful. I don't want to help you. Final." I tell him and sigh frustrated.

"Your mother wouldn't be proud to see you like this. Bitter and cold." He bravely utters and I widen my eyes in shock.

"Okay, I think that's enough..." Valentino intervenes but I grow the heart to let everything that is sitting so heavily on my chest out.

"Mother wouldn't be proud of you either, father. Do you think she's been sleeping is fucking peace since you up and fucking left us after her death?" I mutter dangerously low as I riss from my seat. "Forgive me that I don't want to help you because out of all the people that hurt me in my life, you take the fucking trophy." My voice rises.

"I'm sorry I left, okay? I was hurt and needed time." He excuses but that only makes me narrow my eyes with a humourless chuckle.

"Bull. Shit. Time my ass, I was hurt too! I still am hurt but you don't see me abandoning those I love. In fact tell me. Had you not needed this money, would you have returned? And do me one favour and be honest." I glare at him.

"I would– No. I wouldn't be here. Right now." My heart squeezes painfully but I don't allow the tears to well up, no.

"See my point? And I'm not bitter. I happen to actually be a very forgiving person..." I start but he cuts me off. "Then why haven't ypu forgiven me yet? I've been gone twelve years! At some point you should've let go of all the hurt!" He yells.

"Because of all the people I've forgiven, I didn't love nearly as much nor did they cause me the amount pain you caused me!" I bellow and silence falls upon the room.

"Mr. Snart, I think your time hear is done. You're causing serious damage." Valentino states but my dad doesn't move.

He keeps his glare off with me silently. I then open my mouth and another question that's been bugging at me leaves my mouth. "You weren't ever gonna come back, were you?"

He breaks the eye contanct and looks down momentarily. He looks up but doesn't even meet my eyes. "No, I wasn't." He says and my face contorts sad pain.

"So what? I was just going to give you the money, no paying me back and you disappear again?" I raise my eyebrow but he doesn't answer. "I asked you a question." I firmly state but he then looks me in the eyes.

His hurt. His disappointed and his unrecognizable to me. "You're honestly not my father." I utter the words without withering.

I honestly don't regret the words because he really isn't. Valentino is a father and he's babies aren't even born yet. This man in front? The man who claims to be my father. He isn't.

"Harley, I don't care how hurt you are, but this disrespect is un–" He start but I shake my head.

"You're just a sperm donor. Now you can go back to where you've been all this time when we were struggling to keep food on the table." I sneer.

"What happened to you, Sabrina?" His eyes soften. "My absence couldn't have nearly caused you to become so–so heartless." My eyebrows shoot up to my hairline.

"Mr. Snart, you honestly don't know what you're talking about. Harley is anything but heartless. A man that leaves his children to fend for themselves is what you could call heartless but not Harley." Valentino deathly states and my father glares at him.

"So just like, huh?" He scoffs. "Just like that, you, Sabrina, are will let a ten year old die just because of your daddy issues?" I gasp inwardly.

He didn't. Did he just...put tge blame on me?

"I hate you." Tears begin to involuntarily well up. "I've never hated somebody in my entire life but now I do. Not even Bethany made me feel this much resent towards her." The tears escape my eye sockets. "Leave." I say as I attempt to sallow a huge lump in my throat.

"Sabrina, your younger sister needs you." He begs but I shake my head vigorously.

"Dissapear from my sight and never show yourself again!" I bellow through a sob as I point at the door.

"I will but just know. You've put a child's death on your conscience. And imagine of your babies being in Eva's place..." He says and more tears fall.

"Mr. Snart, if you don't leave right now I'll call security or escort you myself." Tino tells him. He looks at Tino then at me. "Leave. Now." Tino lethally says and he nods leaving without another word.

Once the door is shut I let the sobs escapes loudly as my knees grow weak. Tino catches me just in time and picks me up bridal style to the bedroom. "I hate him." I cry out as Tino seats me on the bed.

He wipes my tears and makes me look at him. "Don't listen to him, Harley. That child's life isn't on you because you aren't god nor are you literally a murderer." He kisses my forehead. "Just..." He sighs. "Please don't cry because my heart bleeds when you cry." He says and my heart swells with love for him.

So much love. All for him. "I love you, Valentino."

"Nonsense. I love you more."