Please Support Me

Ahhh ne... First of all, thank you for the 3k reads. Ya'll made me so happy. Thank You very much guys🥺.

So... I'm making another story...

It was a Jhope Fanfic...

Here's the Description:

BTS Hogwarts AU
BTS AU
Jhope Fanfic

Year 2014, Another year, Another Chapter, Another story. Another bunch of Teenagers who will defend and protect the school from destruction. And see a way to find love.

Nhicalyn Hope Slyfox is a pure blood. Half Filipino, and Half British. Her family was a very rich one was was friends with different powerful people magical and non-magical folks. She was smart, Beautiful, Cold Hearted girl who only thinks about three things. Herself, Books, and Sleep.

Elizabeth Zyrille Kim is also a pure blood. She is half Korean Half Italian. Her specialties were Potions as her Mother taught her different things about it. Her family is rich you could say that.

Hanuel Dong, a half Chinese and Korean Half Blood. She was very gentle, kind, and her specialties were the herbs. She was a bit great with potions but nah, Zyrille is better, and Nhicalyn is the best.

It would be out maybe later or tomorrow cause I'm working on ut as we speak... Please support me Guys...

I also Appreciated your votes anf reads guys Thank Youuuu...