22

"That's pretty vague." Eun Ji said.

"Okay, how about.... maybe-"

They looked at me confusedly and I gave them a signal to hide.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked myself.

Just by then, ten or more arrows flew in. The worst thing is it's all in my way. I used mu sword to block myself befofe jumping behind the counter landing beside Soo Ho.

"Find the Princess." A voice said.

"Everyone, I need you guys to secure Eun Ji. I'll take care of them." I said.

"What if it was you who they need? I cant lose you." Soo Ho said.

I gave him a pat in the shoulder. And gave him a smile.

"You won't. I'll comeback to you." I smiled.

"Please don't." He said.

I cutted my hair using the sword and covered my face. I stripped down the first layer of my clothes and change it to black. I covered my face.

"Yeon Seul." Soo Ho said.

"Take Eun Ji and Go. I'll live and comeback to you." I said.

"Please. Just run away with us." He said.

"Aniyo." I smiled sadly.

I felt my eyes water. I looked at him and looked back at the flying arrows.

"Go. You have my word. I will come back to you." I said.

I removed my neclace with a silver cresent in the side and green snake in the middle of the jade round and putted it in his hand.

"Tell Yoongi that he can find me. Just rule the throne with his smart ass." I joked.

"Yeon Seul, this is no time for your jokes. You need to survive." Soo Ho was pleading.

"You have my word. Love." I said and pushed him off.

He was dragged by Jin Heung and Sun Woo. I gave a nod to myself and attacked the guys. They were in uniform. I shot arrows and sliced throats.

"Who is that?" "We don't know." "Where is the Princess?!" "She escaped." "Finish that bastard." "Yes."

I attacked and attacked. Until, I got dragged away by a guard.

"We will report you to the Emperor." One said.

"Release me at once! Who are you?! Let me go!!!" I yelled as they threw me inside a carriage.

I was imprisoned here with a few guards. I saw my friends getting away probably to China. Or maybe to Baekje or Goguryeo. I sat there looking at the disappearing Capital.

"Soo Ho, wait for me." I mumbled.

"Who are you?" A voice startled me.

"Who are you?" I asked back.

"My name is Jeon Seo-Yeon." She said.

"Well then, my name is Kang Min Rae. Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm an assassin. And you?"

"I am an Assassin, and a Rotal protector of the Princess of Goguryeo." I lied

"I thought that she can protect herself?" She asked.

"I insisted. I wanted to keep her and her friends safe." I said.

"You must've been a loyal guard." She said.

I got a glimpse of her face. Wow. She us beautiful. Her hair shone in the sunlight, her eyes flickered when it meets the light. She must've been a Goddess. Why? Cause she looks so damn good.

"Why are you staring?" She asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I got captured saving those women." She said.

"We both will end up in good places. I know." I said.

"I didn't do it for good place. I did it to save the people. Bone Ranks are the reason why I am here. If only these guys weren't looking for slaves or guard for the King." She said.

"I ses that you aren't from Silla. You have a heart Kid, where are you from?" I asked her.

"Kid? No. I'm probably older than you. And I am from Koryo." She said.

"Really? How old are you?" I asked her.

"I am proud to say that I am 19." She said.

"Jinja?!" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm only 17." I said.

"You look like 13." She said.

"Ya. Do I look like that?" I asked her.

"Yep." She said.

"I knew I had a baby face." I said.

"Yes. And your height is short." She said.

"Ouch. That hurts." I faked hurt.

"And you are from Goguryeo?" She asked.

"Uhm... Yeah." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡♡~♡♡♡

Thabks for a Hundred Reads.... Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar. English is not my first Language.