9

Master Wi Hwa was talking to them while I on the other hand was sharpening my sword.

"Save her."
"Fight for her."
"Love her."
"Just let it a secret between us."
"Warrior, and a Princess."
"Find her protector."

"I'll go now."
"I'll train her."
"I'll raise her as my own."

I've been hearing it again. I didn't know what am I doing. The thing that snapped me out of my thoughs is the freaking sword cutting my hand.

"Ow." I muttered swear words while fixing it up.

I went to the room to find them all in their under clothes.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Were gonna do our laundry." Sun Woo said.

"What are you doing here?" Ban Ryu asked.

I shrugged and went into my things. I grabbed the Empress's thing on wounds.

"I'm just getting something." I said.

I held up the bottle ans they all nodded.

"Ya. Min Rae, is that blood?!" Soo Ho almost burned my ears down.

Ji Dwi beated him on grabbing my hand and checking the wound. My whole face was probably a tomato now.

"Aish. You little kid." Ji Dwi flicks my forehead.

"I'm fine." I said.

I yanked my hands away from his and went away.

"Ya! Min Rae." I heard Soo Ho yelled.

I kept going until I reached the river. I sat on a random big rock watching the Hwarangs wash their clothes. I pulled out a white cloth and soaked it with the thingy.

"I have a feeling that this thing will sting the fucking lot." I groaned.

I damped the wound. God! It fucking sting!

"Ouch." I said.

After wrapping it up, I looked over the Hwarangs.

"Isn't she supposed to do this too?" One of Hwarangs asked.

"Cause that she is the one who will teach you later." I said.

"Well, for your look, you are a half bone." Same guy said.

"Uh huh. Does having my father a deceased Highest Guard of The Empress of China, and my mother as the Sibling of the dead past Empress of China count as a half bone?" I looked at him.

He gulped earning a few claps from my roommates.

Hwarangs were told to do the chores, wake up very early, and yadda, yadda making me laugh at their laziness. They also shower together. 😏. And do their best not to fight.

"This is hopeless." I grumbled.

Do you know what I'm doing for the past few days? I'm not gonna last this school. I'm training these assholes, wake them up, do such things as shout at them.

Today, I was just eating my lunch when my roommates all arrived. I turned my back on every Hwarang cause they can't see me. I just stared there not minding their arguments cause I am tired. I quickly finished my food. I putted on my mask and hurried out the room with the others looking confused at me.

"Her family, is gone."
"We need to keep her here."
"She will go away."
"When the time is right."

"救這個孩子。(save this Child)"
"她出生於一個戰士和一個統治者. (She is born as a warrior and a ruler.)"
"照顧這個孩子。(take care of this child)"

Tears ran down again in my eyes. Everytime I hear those voices, I felt sadness. 

"Why are you crying?" I heard Sun Woo asked.

"It's uhm..... nevermind. I'm fine." I said.

"Okay then. I'll leave now." He said and went away.

Soon enough, we were all called for the next lesson. I was gonna take the lesson cause I don't know anything about Silla and I am a visitor and a possible companion. I sat beside Sun Woo since we are both friends.

"It seems that you don't know anything about Pride. You will know what I said earlier was not false if you learn who I am. " Ban Ryu said.

"What a jerk." I muttered.

Sun Woo looked at him. He looks like is gonna be pissed.

"I can start when you start. Are you Stupid?" Ban Ryu said.

"I'm not stupid. I am in the midst of enduring so that you can't start." Sun Woo said.

"You're the one that sitted here asshole." I said.

"You won't be able to endure here. Both you and this Hwarang, because I will break both of you. " Ban Ryu said literally ignoring me.

"Why does it have to be me?" Sun Woo snaps.

"First, I don't like you Queen's Hwarang. Second. Because if I fight with other kids here, families will intervene and turn it into a complicated problem, but you aren't one of them." Ba Ryu said.

Sun Woo slowly nodded and then Ban Ryu is pissing me off.

"Third. The face of your sister is so nice that one wants to take her as his mistress." Ban Ryu smirked.

Okay, Sun Woo is pissed he attacked Ban Ryu and Ji Dwi joins in. He grabbed Ban Ryu by the colar and dragged him. He was gonna punch him when Sun Woo appeared and punched him square in the jaw making Ban Ryu fall down on the ground. Boys had shocked faces but Ban Ryu just smirked. I seriously hate this boy. Ban Ryu stood up looking at Sun Woo.

"You are the one that started it." Ban Ryu said.

"Okay, that's it." I stood up.

I was gonna approach that bastard when Soo Ho come to his way.

"You and I haven't even started yet." Soo Ho said punching Ban Ryu on the face.

And that is how the hell started. I was gonna shout to stop when a Hwarang boy pushed me. He smirked at me and grabbed my shoulders and threw me again. I looked at him and saw that this is definitely not a Hwarang.

"We meet again, Ye Xi." He licked his lips. Ew!

My eyes widen. This bastard had tried to kill me about 34 times.

"Xiao Long?!" I yelled.

"Goodbye, Ye Xi." He pulled me and bang my head on a seat.

"Ow."

I ran out of energy so he kept banging and banging my head on the seat. My head was full of blood now. And no one seemed to fucking notice cause they were all very busy fighting.

"Any last words?" He asked. 2nd video.

"Kill me now bastard." I growled.

He chuckled and bang my head one last time knocking me out of cold.