1

Ye Xi's POV
Da Jia Hao, (hello everyone). My name is Wu Ye Xi. Or that's what they tell me. I am the adopted daughter of Wu Xi Ze. I am the Faceless assassin that protects the remaining blood of the royal family. I am their protector. They can protect themselves so I get to go out in the day which is great because sometimes, I just sleep.

"Ye Xi!" Empress Li Qui called.

I walked to her door and knocked. The servants dressed in green uniforms opened it for me since it had been their jobs all along.

"You called me?" I asked.

"This is Sam Maek Jong. The King of Silla." Empress said.

"Ah. It's nice to meet you Your Majesty." I bowed paying respects.

"And to you too another Faceless person." He smiled at me.

"Ye Xi, we three with Li Zhen are going to Silla tomorrow." The empress declared.

"What about here? Who rules here?" I asked frowning in confusion.

Having a Kingdom without any rulers is a great risk. We could have potential enemies finding out and attacking our palace.

"The council were very trustworthy for that don't worry. We gotta help Silla. And you need to go on an adventure." The empress said as I sighed.

After all, I'm just their protector who will listen to every words they say.

"Yes your highness." I bowed.

"Okay then, I will tell my other sibling. We will leave tomorrow. And please, use a proper dress." She said looking at my assassin clothes.

"Sorry empress but, this is the only thing that I wear. And it was more comfortable." I said.

"Drop the cold act. Now prepare your things." She smiled.

"Alrighty. You majesty?" I gave the King a nod who nods back and the empress gestured me to go back to what I am doing.

I walked to my room and began packing the things I would need. Well, all my things were just assassin clothes, weapons, a little medicine for any poison, and my bracelet which was designed with a snake.

 Well, all my things were just assassin clothes, weapons, a little medicine for any poison, and my bracelet which was designed with a snake

I put it on and began my night stroll. I was walking in the hallway when I found Princess Li Zhen.

"You Highness." I bowed.

"Ye Xi." She gave me a smile.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked with my usual cold voice.

"You are seriously giving me chills with that voice." She said.

I lightly chuckled and she went back to her room. I began walking again and soon, I finished. I ordered the guards to guard every entrance in the Empress and the Princess's rooms. I went back to my room and changed into a red night gown and went into dreamland. I woke up the next morning and carried my things into the my white Horse.