19

She sighed in relief so was Soo Ho.

"I thought we did something." She sighed.

"Yeah." Soo Ho agrees.

Yeon Seul POV

I was gonna stand up when Sii Hi grabbed my hand. I looked at him. He had this pleading eyes and a smile.

"Come with me." He said.

I looked at him questionably before nodding slightly. He dragged me to a pond with beautiful flowers scattered all over it. The reflection of the water meeting the sun flicks over his eyes and he looked magical.

"I go here when I got sad and angry." He said.

We both sat down in the green grass.

"This is beautiful." I said.

He smiled at me and pulled out a white flower. He hands it to me and I took it.

"Why do you have to give me a white one?" I asked him.

"Princess, your face surely gives out purity like white. The green stem represents your little things that keep you strong. And that black color under the flower is your strength." He said.

My whole face heated up. Our faces got closer.

And closer.

And closer.

"Princess!"

Our moment was ended badly by Pa Oh running towards me with a letter in hand.

"You need to help the King back in Baekje. He was taken so is his love." He said.

Soo Ho and I stood up. We rode our horses as fast as we could to the palace where the Hwarangs were wearing their red attire. I went back inside and took my black assassin one. I covered my face like what I do cause it makes me feel comfortable. I walked back out.

"Hyun. Tell My cousin Yoongi that I had gone to take care of something." I told one of the guards.

He nodded and walked off. I walked beside Soo Ho and he smiled.

"Careful Flirty." I gave him a pat and rode my horse.

We soon reached the borders to see an Army. There were archers, guards and shits. I spotted Ji Dwi and Eun Ji in the waay back tied up.

"What do you want?!" Wi Hwa asked.

"A war! You have taken our Princess and we are taking your Queen so is your small land." The Crowned Prince said.

"I don't think we have taken your Princess. You gave her to us as Peace offering. So shut up your lying mouth and retreat. Give us the Prince and the Princess Back!!" I yelled.

"How could you yell to a Prince like that?!" The Prince yelled.

"Oh you dont know me? Well, my fucking name is Min Yeon Seul! I am the Princess of Goguryeo! Andthe future Queen." I said.

They stayed silent before alarming the soldiers to attack.

"For Silla!!!!"

Both team clashed. Arrows came flying. Hansung is with the Archers cause Li Qui told me to guard him.

"Time to show more action."

I jumped on my horse and began shooting arrows everywhere not missing my target. After loads of arrows later, I ran out.

"Princess! Be careful!" I heard Soo Ho yelled.

I laughed and leaped. I sliced some in the stomach and in the neck. I dodged and dodged, attack, kick, and punch until I git face yo face with the Crown Prince.

"Ah. The lost Princess of Goguryeo." He smirked.

He attacked me and I dodged barely. Now this is fun. I blocked his sword twisting and kicking him in the gut. He stumbled backwards and I took that as a chance. I ran to him kicked him in the chest plate making me jump higher and I flipped kicking him square in the jaw. And then he fell 'unconscious'.

"Surely I broke it." I said looking at his face.

I turned around to face Soo Ho. He smiled at me and turned into a frown. I felt something was gonna attack me so I bent backwards and saw that a sword barely missed me. I spun around and sighed.

"Aish. Old shit." I grumble.

I roughly kicked his shin and he fell a little backwards. He smirked and ran to Soo Ho. Oh No. Not again. I raced over Soo Ho and grabbed the sword. Luckily it's not poisoned. Soo Ho stood there is horror.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare or what?" I asked him.

He snapped out of it and an arrow flew in the head of their Prince already killing him. I looked and saw Dan Se. The Prince fell limp.

"If that happens again, I swear to God that I will kill you." Dan Se said.

"I know it's not poisoned!" I yelled.

I turned to Soo Ho. He grabbed both of my hands and removed the gloves.

"Ya! How could you do that? You are bleeding." He said.

"I'm good." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"There are more." I told him.

I yanked my hands away and picked up the sword. I ran towards the King and untied them both.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked.

"Grabbed a sword." I said.

I handed him a sword and handed Eun Ji a bow and a pile of Arrows.

"Eun Ji. On the Woods, Archers are there." I told her.

I ran off and began attacking again.