25

Soo Ho POV

Where are you? Where did they took you? Are you still alive? Where did you go? Are you suffering?

"Soo Ho."

Ban Ryu snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. I can't help but think of her. I am worried about her." I said.

"She's a tough girl. She can handle it." He said.

"What if they hurt her?" I asked.

"Then she kills them. If they touch even one strand of hair from her body, they will be dead in no time." Ban Ryu reassured.

"She will." I said.

"If you are worrying about another man taking her away from you, then you made the right decision." Sun Woo said.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I was standing here the whole time." He said.

I looked at the sky. Will she be really okay?

"Ban Ryu! Sun Woo!"

Their Lovelives called out. They patted my back and went away. A sigh left my mouth as I thinked about her.

"Yeon Seul, please comeback. Saranghae."

Yeon Seul POV

I sat beside the Emperor today because I gave him a small break on training.

"Yeon Seul, what does your Princess look like?" He asked.

"We both look a like." I said.

"Huh?" He seems confused.

"Our faces look so much a like. I can be mistaken as her all the time. Without of course this mask. But I keep it." I lied.

"I wanna see your face." He whined.

"Your Majesty, it still not my time." I said.

Then, the Queen came. I saw Seo-Yeon standing there. I gave her a slight nod.

"I heard that you have been training." Queen says.

"You don't like it?" The Emperor asked.

"I just don't want you hurt." The Queen said.

"Don't worry. She takes care of me." He said looking at me.

"Good to know." She said.

Timeskip 2 Days Later

I sat here in the bench looking over Emperor Togon who was busy training.

"Ya! Hit harder like you are gonna kill that dummy." I said.

And that went on the rest of the day. I wonder what Soo Ho was doing?

Soo Ho POV

I kept thinking about her. Where could she be? Who had gotten her? Why do they have her? Is she alive? Does she like someone else now?

"Worried about her?"

I jumped in shock to see King Yoongi. I slightly bowed and he sat beside me.

"You know, she always comes back." He said

"It's just, I'm worried about her. If she will make out here alive, or wounded, or with another man." I said.

"For all the choices, you are more afraid that she will have another man." He said.

"I love her Your Majesty." I admitted.

"I know you do. Now, go and help your friends." He said.

Yoongi's POV

She really needs to return soon. I stared at the clouds. She liked the clouds.

"I want you yo comeback safe. Please. You have a Kingdom to rule." I said.

Yeon Seul POV

It's been 2 weeks since I am here. Everything goes smoothly. Me and Emperor Togon bonded more and more.

"Min Rae! Come on! We are gonna go to Koryo." Togon says.

"What? What are we gonna do there?" I asked him.

"We are visiting my cousins." He said.

"Oh. Alright." I said.