20

The battle ended shortly. I got a lot of bruises and a little cut on the side but nothing more. I was treated nicely back in the palace while Ji Dwi and Eun Ji were back in Baekje doing some things.

"Please don't do that next time." Soo Ho said.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Risk your life for others." He said.

I frowned and looked at him.

"It's the right thing to do. I am not just a Princess but also a protector. I am destined to rule at the sametime as Risk my life for those whom I.... for my friends. And you are one of my best friends. I cant lose you." I said half true.

Soo Ho frowned and sat beside me.

"I can let you die. Because you mean so much to me. To all of us." He said.

"Princess. King will arrive soon." A guard said.

I stood up and leaving Soo Ho looking at my back. And I waited outside with Ji Dwi who arrived early, surprisingly.

"I can't wait to meet him." He said.

I smiled and saw a black horse with Yoongi riding it. He was in his black and gold robe.

"King Of Goguryeo." Ji Dwi greeted.

"King of Silla. My dear Dongsaeng." He nods and got off his horse.

Seeing them both side by side, made me laugh. Yoongi is hella short. (Sorry)

"What brings you here your majesty?" Jin Heung asked.

"I just wanted to make sure that the future Queen of Goguryeo is safe." Yoongi said.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

He approached me and gave me a tight hug.

"If you get another bad wound, I'm keeping your bed." He said.

"Aniiii." I whined.

"Whining over a bed?" Yoongi asked.

"Orabeoni, I love Sleeping. It's my lifee." I said.

"And that's why we both were cousins." He smiled.

That night.

I changed into a red nightgown and layed on the bed drifting to sleep.

Flashback

A wail of a child was echoing through the hallways of the palace. Men's cries of pain was heard from the outside. The current empress and her sibling emerged from the room to see a boy and the child.

"Eomma." The boy cried.

"Yoongi. We need to go." The sibling said.

Just then, a guard soked in blood bursted in the room catching his breathe.

"Queen, Princess. You need to get to safety." The guard said.

"What about the King?"

Just in cue a tall man emreged from the room with his sword dripping with blood.

"Take her away please. Take her to safety." The Queen told her husband.

She was panting heavily. Yet, ready to go.

"What about you?" Her husband asked worried for his love's safety.

"I'll try and find her when it's time." The sibling promised.

"But-" The Queen cutted her husband off.

"Go." She said.

Loud bangs came closer. And closer.

"Come on. Their here!" The Sibling urged.

"Go!!!!!" The Queen yelled.

The guy and the Queen's sibling ran across the forest.

"Ra Im." The King whispered.

Then, they heard horses. It must've been closer. Both looked at each other with fear lingered in their eyes.

"Min Yoongi, I need you to run as fast as you could. Return to the palace once thie is all over. With the Queen's permission, you are the temporary king." The King said.

"Thank you my King." Yoongi says.

He did what he was told. The King shed a tear and looked at the infant in his arms.

"Min Yeon Seul. Appa, is leaving you now. I want you to stay strong. You still have something big to rule. Saranghae. Goodbye." Her father whispered and made a scar in her shoulder.

A tattoo formed. He ran down to the carriages and ordered a man to ran her as far away as China. Soon, men were heard.

"Kill the King and his heir."

"The king has no heir. You killed her!" The Sibling yelled.

"Kill him and her. And burn this carriages together." The soldier said.

Swords were pierced in each others body. They died protecting their children. A week later, the war has died down. 10 year old Yoongi found his way to the Palace and he was declared as the future king when he reaches the age of 19. The Lost Princess was taken to China and was trained not only to protect the Royals but to protect herself.

I shot up from bed panting heavily. Sweat came down my chin from my forehead.

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream." I kept repeating.