11

I was just preparing for bed when I heard these guys talking. Right. The test was almost here.

"So, how many characters do you think you write? I think you'll be the first Hwarang to leave here anyway. You shouldn't waste your energy. Even though it wasn't him, it'll be hard for you to stay here." Yeo Wool pointed at Ban Ryu.

"Please stop caring about me. Because I don't particularly care for your buisness either." Sun Woo.

"Ouch. That probably hurt." I laughed.

"It feels like I've been dumped by you." Yeo Wool faked hurt.

"King and Water. Where do you think King Jin Heung is?" Soo Ho asked.

"What difference does it make if you know where he is? A king without a face has no power and he is no king." Ban Ryu said.

I'll probably sleep now. I took off the mask and layed behind Ji Dwi.

"Have you ever heard that you're like a tree? You're constantly cheap like an evergreen tree. " Soo Ho said.

"Ji Dwi, I have a question for you." I mumbled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What if I show you all what I look like?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"If I show you guys my face, what reaction will you give?" I asked louder this time.

"Ya! How could you think of your own death?" Ji Dwi asked slightly irritated.

"Death? What?" Yeo Wool asked.

"It's not your time." Ji Dwi said.

"Three person already saw me. Does it made any difference if another four see it?" I asked him sitting up with my back faced against them all.

"Yes it does. People who see you need to be limited. Three people. You only have to show it to seven more and you are dead. You showed it to someone else and your demeanor changed." Ji Dwi said.

My heart began to pick up it's pace again.

"No. Not again."

My breath was shortened. I could feel Ji Dwi looking at my back.

"Ji Dwi... I can't breathe." I said.

"Where is that black mask?!" He asked.

"What's happening?!" "Is she okay?" "What's wrong?"

Ji Dwi was panicking now. I struggled to catch my breath.

"Min Rae." Ji Dwi called out.

"H-h-help m-me." I cried.

"What do you need?" Soo Ho asked.

"That black mask she wore the first time she came here." Ji Dwi rubbed my back not looking at my face.

I felt Ji Dwi caught up something and handed it to me. It is my mask. I tossed it getting confused glances.

"Eyes. Close now." I said.

I turned around and saw them all with closed eyes.

"Keep the mask up. I'm going back tomorrow." I said and went out wearing a different mask.

I snuck out and ran. Soon enough, I am nowhere to be seen.

Soo Ho's POV (short)

"Can I open it?" I asked.

"Let's do it." Sun Woo said.

I opened my eyes and saw no Min Rae.

"What?" I asked.