13

I must've missed quite a lot because when I came here, there were seven boys with weird clothings came.

"Who are you?" One said.

"I am Wu Ye Xi. Or here known as Kang Min Rae. I came back for the Hwarangs." I said.

I looked and saw Hansung. What happened to his hair?!

"Hansung-ah. What happened to your hair?" I asked.

"MIN RAE!!!"

The boys and I turned around and saw Hansung.

"The fuck?" I muttered.

"You came back!" Hansung long hair engulfed me with a tight hug.

"Careful. Mask." I said.

He soon letted me go. I looked at the seven tall handsome boys.

"Ah Min Rae. Thes guys were from the future." Hansung said.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Let's introduce ourselves." The shortest one said.

"Hana Dul Set. BangTan! Anyeonghaesaeyo Bangtan sonyeondan imnida." They said in unison.

"Hi, I am Kim Namjoon. I am the leader."

"Kim Seokjin. The most handsome and oldest."

"Min Yoongi. Swaeg."

"Jung Hoseok. Jhope."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook. I am the maknae."

"Oh. And Min Rae, they are rescuing the others. Are you coming?" Hansung asked.

"Aniyo. I just got back from China. They can do it. Besides, we have guests." I said.

"So, how old are you? You look like 13." Jimin said.

"Ya. I'm 17." I scolded.

"Really?" They asked.

"As much as I look like a kid, I am 17. Still youngest in here." I said.

"These guys were singers." Hansung said.

"Quick question, why does Taehyung look like Hansung?" I asked.

"We don't know either." Namjoon said.

"Hansung Ah! Where's Li Qui? You better not break her heart." Li Zhen came out of Nowhere said.

Yes, Li Zhen letted Hansung go because Hansung likes Li Qui. Li Zhen cried over it and got back to her self. And I found out that I freaking like Ji Dwi! I wanna see him.

Then, Taehyung and Li Zhen locked eyes. They both stared for a while.

"Princess. Princess. Aish. Ya Stop drooling!" I lightly smack both of their heads to snap out of their stares.

They both blushed. Okay, hold up. How the fuck did they fell that easily?

"You two, is there something going on?" Hansung asked giving them a creepy smile.

"Nothing." They both said.

"Okay, let's go inside and we will have a talk." Hansung dragged the guys and the guys dragged me to a room.

Soon after some stories, the Hwarangs arrived. They brang Soo Ho to a medical room while my roommates stared at me in shock.

"Kang Min Rae you little shit." Ji Dwi said.

He run over me and engulfed me with a hug. And I also noticed a girl there with a good looking dress.

"Who is she?" I asked.