10

I didn't knew what happened cause when I woke up, my body was sore.

"Ow. My head hurts like hell." I said.

"My voice isn't muffled." I looked at the mirror in realization.

I looked in my left and right. I am not in my room.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked.

I ripped the blanket and used it to cover up my face. I looked at myself. I am completely sure that I didn't took my mask off.

"Alright." I took a few deep breaths.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!"  I yelled that the whole school knows that I am awake.

Then, Li Zhen barged in.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"He tried to kill you. Again. And Ji Dwi, and your roommates were very worried about you." Empress said.

"Aish. I'm gonna go now." I said.

"Armour?" Empress asked.

"Let me guess, it's in the room?" I asked.

I Li Zhen gave me a black mask and I wore it. I gave them a slight nod and stumbled to the room. I walked inside to see them all looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're back." Soo Ho said.

"Yes. Now out. I need to change." I pointed at the door.

"You should go out." Ban Ryu crossed his arms.

"Yi." I counted.

Ban Ryu looked at me before realization hitted him.

"What's going on?" The three guys asked.

"Er." I said.

"Let's go. I will tell you later." Soo Ho was almost pleading.

"San."

He dragged out of The guys including Ban Ryu. I laughed and took off the mask. I took off my under clothes and replaced it with new ones. I guess I'm out for a few days. I changed into a dark green assassin clothes and changed my mask into a green one.

"Uhm. Min Rae, we need to now. We have class." Sun Woo knocked.

I opened the door and we both walked to the same place again. I sat beside Sun Woo again cause we were both close.

"You always sit with me." Sun Woo said.

"You're like an older brother. Don't tell Ah Ro she might kill me." I said.

"Yeah. She will." He laughed and patted my head.

Soon, Wi Hwa arrived and went up the thing. He looked around first maybe checking every guys.

"Look here carefully." He said.

He went into the left side and pulled up something. Then, a piece of white cloth fell with a character.

'Su, Water'

"Do you know what this means?" Wi Hwa asked.

"It says Water." A Hwarang said.

"Is water strong or weak? If strong, how strong it was? If weak, how weak it was?" Wi Hwa asked.

"Water beats fire, so it's strong." Soo Ho said.

That's the best answer you got?!

"But if something is to block it's way, its just gonna flow another way. Water is weak and pathetic." Ban Ryu said.