21

I rubbed my temples and got dressed in a blue clothing.

I walked out and saw Yoongi. He gave me a smile and pat me in the head.

"Morning." He said.

"Goodmorning King Yoongi." I teased.

"Yeah. Yeah." He said.

We walked around for a but before going in the royal dining room. There stood almost everyone.

"Morning." Me and Yoongi said.

"How is you sleep your Majesties?" Ji Dwi asked.

"Good." Yoongi said.

"Nightmare." I said.

We ate breakfast and then we went to Hwarang House for a tour for Yoongi. I told him that I will be in Okta for a while. I walked over there and went to a seat. I saw girls looking at me. Okay, what the fuck? I got a drink and sipped a little. That's when I saw Kang Sung walked towards me.

"Allow me to introduce myself." He said.

"I already know you. I met you on my first day here in Okta." I said.

He looked at me confused but ignored that.

"My name is Kang Sung. A true bone." He smiled.

"Kang Sung. The one who tried to kill a Cheonin because of a bad day." I smirked.

"What? How did you know that?" He asked.

"Yi." I counted.

"What are you saying?"

"Er."

"What?"

"San."

"What was that?"

"Si. Death."

"I'm weirded out here."

"Wu."

I kicked him in the gut and he fell on the ground making the crowd gasp.

"How could she?" "Is she even a girl?"

"Okay, everyone listen up! My name is Min Yeon Seul. I was known as Wu Ye Xi, and Min Rae! I am that Faceless Assassin that kicked this guy's ass a year ago." I announced.

"Ya!! How could you do this to me?!!!" And Kang Sung was fuming with anger.

"A simple kick was nothing on what you did to that Man. He is not dead right now if you didn't beated him up." I said.

He got up and wielded his sword. He pointed it at me.

"What are you?" He asked.

I kicked his sword away and stood up proudly.

"Min Yeon Seul! I am..... The lost.... PRINCESS OF GOGURYEO!!!!" I yelled.

(P.s. Di sya pumiyok.)

I made Kang Sung gulp and he just ran away. I smirked and went away. I saw an archery range when I was walking so I just went there. I guess this is where the Hwarangs train because I see some. I grabbed a bow and a few arrow.

"Why didn't you invited me?"

I looked at my back and saw Soo Ho. He smiled at me.

"A match perhaps?" I asked him.

"Okay then. Let's call Yeo Wool." He said excited.

He ran away with Yeo Wool and the rest of the gang and their lovelives.

"Really?" I asked him.

Sun Woo smiled at me and they took a seat in the grass.

"We will have three stages. One was the normal one. You shoot the arrow and who gets to bullseye closest wins."  Yeo Wool explained the first round.

Me and Soo Ho took our places. He shot the first one landing near the middle  ut still in the red place. I smirked and shot my arrow on the middle with no worries.

"What's the price again?" I asked him teasing.

"One must buy a drink in Okta." He smiled.

"Okay, round two. You two ride the horses and shot the arrows." Yeo Wool said.

I smirked. This is easy. Round two was like round one. I won again. The final round should be hard because it was 5 points.

"The final round is the hardest. You two would wear blindfolds and shoit those arrows." Yeo Wool smiled.

I wore the red one while he wore the blue one.

"Ready!"

We both aimed else where that we ars feeling the target.

"Go!!"

I took some breaths and shot the arrow at the same time as Soo Ho. I opened the blindfold to see clearly my Arrow burried deep in the target's bullseye. Soo Ho was barely in the bullseye.

"I win!" I cheered.

"I just can't beat you at anything." Soo Ho said.

"That's good because I was attracted with boys not as good as me." I muttered.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said

We all went to Okta. And I kinda feel like someone is watching us. I shrugged it off because I have my bow and sword with me. I happily drank the tea Ah Ro handed me.

"Li Zhen surely is happy where she is right now." Li Qùi said.

"Yes she does. She's familiar with all thise shits Taehyung told her." I said.

"Ya! You little girl watch your mouth." Yeo Wool said.

"Like how you watch them doing all the lovey dovey stuff while you don't have any love life?" I said.

"Ouch. That hurts." HanSung said.

"Like you don't have one." Yeo Wool retorts.

I smirked at him.

"Oh I don't but soon. Soon Yeo Wool. I have him in my arms. Holding our hands while walking towards you saying 'in your face'." I smiled.

"Ouch. Hurts me." He faked hurt.

"So, who is the guy?" Soo Ho asked.

"Y– I mean. It's a secret. I'll tell you when I tell him how I fell about him." I said.

"Come on! Just one hint?" Jin Heung asked.

"Hmm. He's oblivious." I said.