15

A Year Later

She wailed in that endless night.
She wanted to see him.
Yet she can't.
She like it when he's around.
She loved him.
But, things were just too good.
She thinks she's not enough.

Wi Hwa read a group of Words for Hwarang.

"Sometimes, we fell on the wrong person." He begun.

And that reminded them of Wu Ye Xi.

"Kim Seokjin, what do we feel if we get our hearts broken?" Wi Hwa asked Jin.

"Sadness, anger, self pity." Seokjin said.

"Very good. A girl should never be broken hearted. We men should love one like we never loved before. For my assignment, you are gonna describe someone you love. All of us have. Your little puppy love will do. I will expect more to you Ban Ryu, Hansung, Sun Woo, Taehyung and Jin Heung." Wi Hwa dismissed them all.

While walking in the hallways, Soo Ho couldn't help but think about her.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" Hansung asked.

"Nothing." Soo Ho said.

"So, who are you gonna describe tomorrow?" Hansung asked.

"That's a surprise for you." Soo Ho smiled.

At lunch the main Hwarangs and Bangtan were talking about the girl they liked or of course someone even a man.

"How about you Namjoon? What description will you give?" Soo Ho asked.

"Just how good my love looks. How my love laughs in an extremely weird way." Namjoon smiled dreamily.

"How about you Hoseok?" Soo Ho asked.

"The one I love is really cold. But, my love looks so cute when it smiles. My love is so smol and cute little being." Hoseok cooed at himself.

"Mine is very very short. My love has the best smiles." Jungkook bragged.

"My love is really smart." Jin said.

"My love is good at everything." Jimin said.

"My love is a pain in the eyes." Yoongi said.

Everyone looked at Yoongi wide eyed.

"Ya. How come you insulted you love in front of us?" Sun Woo asked.

"You will know if you hear me tomorrow." Yoongi smirked.

The day went by faster. At night, Soo Ho was tossing and turning around.

"Why do I kept thinking about her?" He asked himself.

Soon, he fell asleep. They woke up the next day and got ready for their classes. They came inside the classroom and sat on their seats.

"Since its just boys here, you can tell their names after your description and telling everyone how much you love her." Wi Hwa smiled.

The first one to go was Ji Dwi.

"My love, she came from a nearby kingdom. She is beautiful, talented, cute, and smart. For me, she is my world. She helped me through good and bad times. She made me feel comfortable, and happy. She is the Princess of Baekje and the soon to be Queen of Silla Eun Ji." Ji Dwi smiled and left the front.

Sun Woo went up the second. He had a smile plastered in his face already thinking about Ah Ro.

"My love, her brother is my friend. Before he died, he gave her to me saying that I shouldn't break her heart. My love is beautiful, she treats me like I'm her world. I love her so much that I'd trade my everything to her. She is the daughter of Ahn Ji Gong. Her name is Ah Ro." Sun Woo smiled and went back to his seat.

Wi Hwa smiled and gestured Ban Ryu.

"My love is pretty, caring, and charming. She made me feel like I'm going burst out with love. Even if her brother didn't approve it on first but we poved each other. We would trade the world for each other. I love how she laughs, *sighs* brightens up my world. Her name is Seo Yeon." Ban Ryu said and went back to his seat.

"My love is a powerful one. She is beautiful, smart, and a great leader. She brightens up my whole day. She even makes me breakfast. She is now in her kingdom taking some errands but she would soon take me there after I finished here. Her name is Chen Li Qui." Hansung Smiled.

Namjoon came saying that he loves no girl but a man. And eventually it's Seokjin which surprised others. Jin also loved Namjoon. Jimin and Jungkook loves each other. Hoseok loves Suga.

"My true love is the pain in the eyes." Suga said.

Hwarangs gave him confused looks.

"Because he is a sunshine. He loves to brighten up my day too bright that my eyes can even tell how much I love him. Hoseokie. I love you~" Suga said.

(Sana olll)

Soo Ho then went up the stage as the last one.

"I was walking around Silla when I bumped to a strange girl. Her piercing  eyes came to my view as I stared at them for a short time. I liked her. Her hair flowed through an endless wind and her voice blended with the cold wind sending shivers in every man's body. Her tan face, her melting looks, her secretive appearance, her everything is very precious. She is also good at fighting that she can slay a hundred of soldiers for an hour. I was blinded on my love on someone else that I didn't know that I already fell. When I realized it, I was too late." Soo Ho paused.

Tears fell from his eyes as he looked up at them.

"Her once tan face became pale. Her own sleeves were soaked with her own blood. Her soft hands had wounds. Poison. Her long eyelashes tightly closed. Until her last breath, she didn't loved me back. I know that she was too blinded by her other love that she didn't saw me like I didn't saw her. Each night I would think of her rare laughs when I'm around. Each day I would think about her pale face that slowly fades within my grasp. I love her so much. I'm too fool to realize it. She was called the Devil in the body of an Angel. She is also called the Faceless assassin. But for me, she is my Angel Assassin. I love her. Her name is Wu Ye Xi also known as Kang Min Rae." Soo Ho said.

Wi Hwa teared up so are the others.

"That's a very wonderful speech. You get the highest score." Wi Hwa patted his back and he sat back down.

Hansung gave him a friendly hug so are the others.

"We have an announcement." BTS said in unison.

"What is it boys?" Wi Hwa asked.

"We know that this is really a bad time but, we need to get back to the future. We will comeback of course but we need to finish some works first." Namjoon said.

"Before you go, we need to have a Hwarang feast in the palace." Jin Heung said.

"Of course Your Majesty." Jin said.