16: How?

Hwarangs ate happily in the large table. They were telling jokes and stuff about themselves. Then, a loud horn form of Goguryeo was heard out the gates. The King Jin Heung looked at the Hwarangs and nodded. Then, Pa Oh came.

"What is it?" Jin Heung asked.

"Goguryeo's lost Princess is here." He said.

His eyes widen so is Eun Ji's. He gestured the guards to open up the gate as two maidens emerged and some troops. The Hwarangs bowed. The two person riding separated horses smiled. The other is wearing a beautiful green dress. And the other one with a red and black armour's face was covered.

"Your Majesty." Jin Heung greeted the one with green dress.

"Oh No. I'm not the Princess." The woman politely said.

The Hwarangs looked at her confusedly so are the BTS members.

"I don't understand. Who is her majesty then?" Eun Ji asked.

Everyone looked at each other. The woman chuckled lightly.

"Forgive me your highness because I am only a servant. Her Majesty didn't want any dresses because she said that it's uncomfortable. My name is Kim Min Soo." The Woman introduced.

"Where is her highness then?" Eun Ji asked.

The two person came down the horses and the guards took it away. The servant girl stepped back.

"I took a long time moving on Ji Dwi." The masked girl said.

Confusion lingers throughout the air. Soo Ho, and his friends stepped towards the girl.

"Who are you?" Eun Ji pointed the sword at the girl.

"Ah. It's nice to meet you too your majesty. Another Faceless person I see." The girl said.

Jin Hwung and the two Chinese couldn't believe their eyes. The girl slowly removed the mask. (Pretend tha she is 17 there. Can't find any pics)

"Am I familiar? Soo Ho? Ban Ryu? Ji Dwi? Hansung ah? Yeo Wool?" She asked smirking

Soo Ho couldn't believe his eyes. The love of his life standing there alive. Before he could approach her, Dan Se beated him into it giving his bestfriend a tight hug.

"Ye Xi. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." He repeatedly said.

"Dan Se. I forgave you." She said.

The other took no time as they approached her and hugged her tightly. Once they were sitting down they asked.

"How? How are you the lost Princess of Goguryeo?" Jin Heung asked.

"I found it way back when I was in China before I 'died'." She said.

Flashback

"Ye Xi, it's not your real name." The old man said.

"What do you mean?" Ye Xi asked.

"You are born to rule something big. It's not an Army but a Kingdom. You are Goguryeo's lost Princess. You need to go back to Silla."

"Thank you."

"So that's how I found out." Min Rae said.

"Min Yeon Seul." Soo Ho said.

"My real name. I found it funny because my cousin, the king who rules is names Min Yoongi." She laughed.

"Are you gonna tell me to meet up with him?" Yoongi asked.

"Nah. You will meet him on your next visit." She smiled.

"Is it me or you really look good with that mask?" Namjoon asked.

"Thank you Joon." She smiled.

"But, How did you survived? It's poison." Dan Se asked dumbfounded.

"Sun Woo? Mind telling them what happened?" She said.

"Yes of course your Majesty." Sun Woo nodded.

Flashback
Min Rae managed to drink the small bottle on her way towards the sword. It's a temporary cure for any poison.

Timeskip

She whispered in his ear.

"After showing my lifeless body to them, take another one. Leave this body at night in the medicinal village near Goguryeo. My body can't hold in in for more. Do it Sun Woo." She pleads.

"I will." Sun Woo said.

"Bye." She said softly.

She only lost consciousness leading for her pulse to temporarily stop. Sun Woo did what she said. The old woman from the village plead for him not to te anyone and he agreed saying that this is for the best.

"So, everything is just a play?" Soo Ho asked.

"I did it because I need to calm up my mind." She said softly.

"Who is ruling now?" Yoongi asked.

"My cousin does. I am not in the right age. I need to be about 19 to be in the position." She said.

"So, what does this other Yoongi looked like?" Yoongi asked.

"He looks a lot like you. But long blond hair and he has a scar in his eye." I said.

"Aren't guys with scar supposed to be a slave?" Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon, do you think he cares? He's savage as fuck. And he loves to sleep a lot." I said.

"Suga should definitely meet this guy." Hoseok said.

Drinks after drinks came soon, they were all drunk.

"Hansung ah! Are you cheating on me?!" Li Qui said and yeah she is really drunk.

Hansung ignored her and kept kissing the cup.

"I love you~" He slurred.

"Hansung!!!" And then she slapped Hansung.

She stumbled in the hallways with Hansung following simply making out with that cup. From the looks of it, Ji Dwi and Eun Ji couldn't take their drunken arms to each other. They started making out in front of everybody. They were sent to their room to uh... I'm too innocent for this.... have uhm... baby making shits. Taehyung and Li Zhen soon followed the couples. Ban Ryu and Yeo Seon were also in the room uhm doint 'it'. The remaining BTS members were goofing around and later on was sent to their rooms. Soon, Soo Ho and Min Rae were just left.

"Min Rae~" Soo Hi called out.

"Ne?" She asked.

Their drunken eyes locked. Their faces were inching closer and closer. She could feel his warm breath in her faceu.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" Soo Ho slurred.

"I dunno. Flirty." She smirked at him.

They drunk more and more and more. That will be one hell of a headache tomorrow.