9| Domestic

"This is actually my first time cooking."

I gripped on the railing of the staircase. "How more of a Taehyung can you be?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Are you coming or—"

"Obviously. I need food when I wake up," I made my way to the kitchen and pinched his arm, "Now, back off."

"Ow!" He winced in pain, "What was that for?" The brunette rubbed his arm where I pinched.

"That was for being Kim Taehyung," I monotonously said.

He leaned against the kitchen counter and folded his arms over his chest, "Are you trying to throw me off by saying that? Is it supposed to be some kind of a bad word?"

"Think whatever you want," I patted his chest with the spatula, "I don't give two shit."

"Heck! You got grease on my shirt!" I giggled at his panicking.

"Then go and change. You are not coming of any help anyway."

Taehyung grimaced. "To be clear, I am going just because you played dirty with me."

"Whatever," I shrugged.

After Taehyung finally left me alone, I opened the fridge. The fridge was just stuffed with a lot of frozen foods and snacks.

"Where are eggs?" I yelled and started coughing right afterwards.

Taehyung already changed in the meantime. He came downstairs while buttoning his shirt.

"Why do you think I would know that?"

I turned around to face him and squinted my eyes as much as I could.

"Because it's your house?"

He let out a laugh.

Did he always look so stupid?

"I don't have it. I never cook. So I don't need ingredients like this."

"I can't do without eggs in the morning," I sat down on the floor.

"Uh," Taehyung started hovering.

"What did you want to cook?" I looked up at him.

"Mac and cheese?"

"What happened to it?" I asked, a little surprised hearing him.

"It turns out there is no cheese as well."

"Then what do we have?" I was having a mental breakdown.

"You can have me," he smirked and came closer to me.

I smacked his head. "Let's just make ramyeon."

He snapped his fingers, "I can do that."

"Let it be. Just tell me where it is."

"Top shelf." He muttered.

I opened the cupboard to find nothing.

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"At the corner. On the top of the plastic bowls."

My eyes finally found the ramyeon packets.

"It's high." I struggled to get it. Suddenly I felt someone's warmth from behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked Taehyung, wondering why he was so close to me.

"Duh. Helping you to get it."

He took two packets and hit my head with one of them.

"Ow. What was that for?" I winced in pain.

"For misunderstanding me," he plainly said. With that, he turned his heels.

"Careful!" I was late to warn him as his head already bumped with the door of the cupboard.

He rubbed his forehead where he got hurt and groaned loudly.

I bursted into a laugh.

"That's what you get for hitting me. It's karma, you know?"

I could not stop myself from laughing at all. I was too busy in my own fun to notice that Taehyung's forehead had a red bump on it already. He had hurt it bad.

"So mean." He whined.

"Ugh. So clumsy. Wait here. I will get ice packs for you." He obeyed me and sat down on a stool in the kitchen.

I walked to the fridge and took out some ice packs. Then I stood in front of Taehyung. He just kept pouting.

I slowly pressed the pack with the part of his forehead he bumped earlier. He was too quiet. I did not say anything as well.

I silently admired the way his long eyelashes fell over his eyes to let it get barely seen. Just then I noticed something.

"What are you staring at?" I backed up a little to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"Why would I st― stare?" He looked away.

"Look at you, you can't lie at all." I gritted through my teeth.

"So what if I did? You were all over my face anyway."

"What the—" I shook my head, moving away. "I should not have done this in the first place. You are just fine."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Are you sure that it's not an after effect of me bumping my head with the door because of you keeping it open carelessly."

"Ugh. Whatever!"

We finally finished cooking the ramyeon. Obviously I did the whole thing. Taehyung was just pestering me the whole time. Just when we were about to eat, the bell rang.

"I will get it," Taehyung said and I nodded before placing my portion of ramyeon in a bowl.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at the door hearing Taehyung's voice.

"I have come to pick up my girlfriend."

It was Jimin.

-0-

Don't forget to vote please.

Finally! Finally another chapter! But I didn't abandon it. Thank you for being with me and this book.